Intercorporate agreement - INCON & PlDyn

On behalf of the Inconstance League council of Elders, starcoaster offers a peace agreement to Planetary Dynamics in the hope of creating a flourishing alliance for the players in our two small corporations.

Terms:

1.) There is to be a ceasefire between the corps when in non-competitive stages of flight. A disobeyment of this will result in a warning from the corp leader followed by progressive demotion and ejection if the behavior continues.

2.) If a member of the opposite corp fires on a member of the corp, the offended corp may retaliate ONCE against the aggressing corporation. The punishment terms in 1.) are then enacted.

3.) A friendly attitude is to be maintained between the corps.

4.) Inter-corp exchange will be allowed to enable pilots to get the very most out of the alliance. This also means that the CEO’s of the corp will be allowed to move between corps. When in the other corp, they will become honorary Vice Presidents and shall be on best behavior. Inter-corporate exchange will only be tolerated as the rule states if and when the ambassador proves that they will be a neutral member during their stay, and will not take any action without former consent of both corporation’s CEO’s or a Vice President who should report to the CEO. (Amended.)

5.) When on inter-corp exchange, players will be expected to fight on the side of the corp that they are currently in, not the corp that they have come from. If this is found to be being disobeyed, the player will be disciplined.

INCON hopes that these terms are agreeable for the future alliance.

If the PlDyn leader could sign below, this alliance will be formed.

I hereby agree to the above, with the redaction or modification of rule 4. Inter-corporate exchange will only be tolerated as the rule states if and when the ambassador proves that he will be a neutral member during his stay, and will not take any action without former consent of both corporation’s CEO’s.

On behalf of the Inconstance League council of Elders, starcoaster offers a peace agreement to Planetary Dynamics in the hope of creating a flourishing alliance for the players in our two small corporations.

Terms:

1.) There is to be a ceasefire between the corps when in non-competitive stages of flight. A disobeyment of this will result in a warning from the corp leader followed by progressive demotion and ejection if the behavior continues.

2.) If a member of the opposite corp fires on a member of the corp, the offended corp may retaliate ONCE against the aggressing corporation. The punishment terms in 1.) are then enacted.

3.) A friendly attitude is to be maintained between the corps.

4.) Inter-corp exchange will be allowed to enable pilots to get the very most out of the alliance. This also means that the CEO’s of the corp will be allowed to move between corps. When in the other corp, they will become honorary Vice Presidents and shall be on best behavior. Inter-corporate exchange will only be tolerated as the rule states if and when the ambassador proves that they will be a neutral member during their stay, and will not take any action to move corporations without former consent of both corporation’s CEO’s or a Vice President who should report to the CEO. (Amended.)

5.) When on inter-corp exchange, players will be expected to fight on the side of the corp that they are currently in, not the corp that they have come from. If this is found to be being disobeyed, the player will be disciplined.

INCON hopes that these terms are agreeable for the future alliance.

If the PlDyn leader could sign below, this alliance will be formed.

This has been amended.

Accepted.

Have a nice day~

So is PlDyn in CDF now?

Just to clarify things so I know who to shoot on in Invasion :slight_smile:

PlDyn is not a member of the CDF as far as I know, PlDyn is a personal ally of INCON, who is an ally and member of the CDF

PlDyn is not a member of the CDF as far as I know, PlDyn is a personal ally of INCON, who is an ally and member of the CDF

And allies of allies are not allies?

And allies of allies are not allies?

Unfortunately a major alliance isn’t that simple. Members of the CDF are voted in. It’s ultimately up to you if the ally of your enemy is your enemy.

Unfortunately a major alliance isn’t that simple. Members of the CDF are voted in. It’s ultimately up to you if the ally of your enemy is your enemy.

Wait, but what if GoD allies with say GarC then?  But we are still enemies with every other corp in CDF.  How does that work?

Wait, but what if GoD allies with say GarC then?  But we are still enemies with every other corp in CDF.  How does that work?

In that case the corp would either forfeit their place in the CDF or their alliance with the CDF enemy. Members of the CDF alliance aren’t allowed to be allied with enemy corps.

For your example, GArc would be forced to either choose between CDF or GoD.

In that case the corp would either forfeit their place in the CDF or their alliance with the CDF enemy. Members of the CDF alliance aren’t allowed to be allied with enemy corps.

Ahh, I see

as part of the CDF viking will agree with these terms and would welcome a player exchange with any member of the CDF.

as part of the CDF viking will agree with these terms and would welcome a player exchange with any member of the CDF.

PlDyn is not a member of the CDF, but is in effect an extended ally of sorts

why i had to break the alliance with GArc and Ultra. 

Those FINNs and FDEFs just had to pay…

why i had to break the alliance with GArc and Ultra. 

Those FINNs and FDEFs just had to pay…

sorry dude but I was VP of Ultra and I was on teamspeak when it all started, it was when you refused to call on the RADIX members to back up Ultra and Garc when we were fighting OWL in free space, and to make it worse you were telling OWL from what gate we were coming and when, friends and allies dont let each other down, and Finn and FDEFF have always been there for battle when they are called.   

sorry dude but I was VP of Ultra and I was on teamspeak when it all started, it was when you refused to call on the RADIX members to back up Ultra and Garc when we were fighting OWL in free space, and to make it worse you were telling OWL from what gate we were coming and when, friends and allies dont let each other down, and Finn and FDEFF have always been there for battle when they are called.   

lol actually, i told them that you were going to kill squad them so they should probably stop pirating you. In return, they deftly slaughtered you. 

I didn’t like people trying to force my corporation to fight against enemies who i hoped would be allies. (back then)

That’s why we left CDF. I had still considered Ultra and GArc allies even after we left CDF but with us warring against FINN and FDEF (some people there irritated me) I just broke the alliances to make things simple. 

lol actually, i told them that you were going to kill squad them so they should probably stop pirating you. In return, they deftly slaughtered you. 

I didn’t like people trying to force my corporation to fight against enemies who i hoped would be allies. (back then)

That’s why we left CDF. I had still considered Ultra and GArc allies even after we left CDF but with us warring against FINN and FDEF (some people there irritated me) I just broke the alliances to make things simple. 

But we want some big battles in free roam! We wouldn’t mind Owl pirating us, it just adds more fun to the game.

Hence why we love fighting with GoD, such fun.

well I have to agree with sema, with GoD being our enemy or having a truce, they are still fun to fight against, and they can muster a full wing, they also have my respect for the good sportsmanship they have shown after the battles

arctic didnt tell us any intel

in fact, i asked arctic if i should tell you where we are, since you planned to dispatch a second wing for us

we were just up for some pew pew, you made a war out of it, we are currently not at war with anyone; any fight in open space we participate in are considered lawful engagements under the intergalactic piracy act of 2312, if we do not declare war formally. women and children are allowed to escape.

arctic didnt tell us any intel

in fact, i asked arctic if i should tell you where we are, since you planned to dispatch a second wing for us

we were just up for some pew pew, you made a war out of it, we are currently not at war with anyone; any fight in open space we participate in are considered lawful engagements under the intergalactic piracy act of 2312, if we do not declare war formally. women and children are allowed to escape.

it’s all true tho. i swear on my robobunny honor.

I also thought NA$A OWLiance was at war with RadiX…