Intercorporate agreement - INCON & PlDyn

Oh yeah, RadiX; but only on behalf of the poor starving children under the cold fierce rule of their tyrannic despot emperor in the sectors he claimed.

So I guess we do have some kind of war, albeit the slight difference between our stance to radix and usual piracy is hard to distinguish, by the slight nuance between “I really wanna kill that bogey” and “I really really wanna kill that bogey, but srsly”. We should really check the books where all the money is going to.

Oh yeah, RadiX; but only on behalf of the poor starving children under the cold fierce rule of their tyrannic despot emperor in the sectors he claimed.

So I guess we do have some kind of war, albeit the slight difference between our stance to radix and usual piracy is hard to distinguish, by the slight nuance between “I really wanna kill that bogey” and “I really really wanna kill that bogey, but srsly”. We should really check the books where all the money is going to.

mwahaha I killed them a long time ago!

Piracy is fun, especially vs CDF. you should’ve seen them when we got a wing of 8 together and hunted them down. :stuck_out_tongue:

I messaged some of them, but with all the allied corps in CDF, they didn’t have enough guys to take on 8 RadiX & Friends. ):smiley:

any fight in open space we participate in are considered lawful engagements under the intergalactic piracy act of 2312, if we do not declare war formally. women and children are allowed to escape.

I prefer to call it “privateering”, since I always carry my letters of marque on me.  Also I only steal from the rich to give to the poor  to make myself richer, so it is legitimate

I prefer to call it “privateering”, since I always carry my letters of marque on me.  Also I only steal from the rich to give to the poor  to make myself richer, so it is legitimate

you should be ashamed!

I steal from the rich to give to the poor! Myself! so it’s legitimate. 

it’s all true tho. i swear on my robobunny honor.

I also thought NA$A OWLiance was at war with RadiX…

kim-jong-un-floppy-disk-technology.jpg