Interceptors are way over powerd.

Some tips when the captain: if you are going to use an inty you need to make sure that you can use it.

For some people ECM is a good way for defend yourself.

For some other people Recon is good to warp away from the dangers.

Coverts Ops isnt a really good way to defend but it is a good way to try to kill it, some nukes can do the whole job for you but Covert Ops arent a good way to go as a captain on an inty. Covert Ops are good for eleminating the enemy captain!

Some tips when the captain: if you are going to use an inty you need to make sure that you can use it.

For some people ECM is a good way for defend yourself.

For some other people Recon is good to warp away from the dangers.

Coverts Ops isnt a really good way to defend but it is a good way to try to kill it, some nukes can do the whole job for you but Covert Ops arent a good way to go as a captain on an inty. Covert Ops are good for eleminating the enemy captain!

I find that true. But I stick with my covert ops. Why? I use my adaptive cameo so they cant target me for 20 seconds.

I just use it cause im so acclimated on using them. So I guess you can say that the general rule is: Use anyting BUT LRF and CO if you are the captian, exception to that rule, unless you are a veteran with 2000 games experience, then you can use a CO, but NEVER a LRF! 

White Noise Jammer

Camo

These things help so still viable

but NEVER a LRF! 

LRFs just received a HP and speed buff

Couple that with Mines, 6 Range fit Lazor turrets and Targeting pulsar

Could be done I think. Haven’t tried

White Noise Jammer

Camo

These things help so still viable

Camo is countered with a drone in majority of the games, so you better not build your tactic relying on it, its more of a benefit when it is available. But out of 3 i find CovOp to be the weakest to be a Captain, but still better than any frigate!.

To be fair tho - there have been recon games where you just simply cannot reach that LRF captain in old T3 where they ball it up at the back and nothing stays alive long enough to kill even an LRF in the middle. Dunno if that is still going on.

It’s a terrible idea and you know it. :wink:

To be fair tho - there have been recon games where you just simply cannot reach that LRF captain in old T3 where they ball it up at the back and nothing stays alive long enough to kill even an LRF in the middle. Dunno if that is still going on.

Doesn’t mean that LRF was a good choice though. Also pump enough LRF torps and blue balls into the middle of that pack and you’re guaranteed some nice explosions.

Personally I’m Recon captain. Covops used to be too squishy for my liking, although now that they got buffed and recons nerfed who knows.

What I should of said that, ship within the hands of a skilled pilot can usually survive. Though even if you are the best pilot, a xxxx team will be your ultimate downfall. 

yus - like that LRF who finished 1st place in Detonation. I cried.

An easy way to get first place as a LRF in a Detonation match…kill the bomb carriers.   It’s what you’re supposed to do!  As a matter of fact any class without an AoE buff or debuff can still get first place without ever planting 1 bomb by doing the same.