Interceptor movements.

Why do I feel that my interceptor covert op ships moves weird?

I was an old player and interceptors doesnt moves as It used to move, what happens? 

Lag/ping problems?

Did I lose all my skills? 

?¿?¿?¿? helppp ?¿?¿?¿

1 hour ago, BlueSea said:

Well, this could be problematic, since, technically, you cannot lose what you never had…

Like your intelligence…

ZHmHih5_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

But yeah idk man. Intys never moved better for me. The amount of precision in maneuvering is insane. Just gotta watch out for the wobbles.

43 minutes ago, BlueSea said:

Like your intelligence…

At least I am not the one running around asking where it has gone to ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

9 hours ago, BlueSea said:

Why do I feel that my interceptor covert op ships moves weird?

I was an old player and interceptors doesnt moves as It used to move, what happens? 

Lag/ping problems?

?¿?¿?¿? helppp ?¿?¿?¿

I have a similar feeling while playing on Russian server. While my pong is mostly below 60ms it still feels like my ship reacts with an insanely high delay when steering.

1 hour ago, John161 said:

I have a similar feeling while playing on Russian server. While my pong is mostly below 60ms it still feels like my ship reacts with an insanely high delay when steering.

Thats exactily what I feel. And aiming is very hard ![:(](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/003j.png “:(”)

Ok yeah. Russian servers are terrible for anyone who doesn’t live right next to them. Welcome to 500 ping. XD

But my ping is over 80-100, but the delay is too big, and ship movements are very late, and shots doesnt hit targets…

14 minutes ago, BlueSea said:

But my ping is over 80-100, but the delay is too big, and ship movements are very late, and shots doesnt hit targets…

Yesterday I flew in an interceptor, 60 ping, yet my ship wobbled like I would have 150+ ping at low speed.

I think that there must be something wrong. Same behavior with Tai’Kin. I think that maybe some issue with rotation and strafe at higher values.

Something is off, that’s for sure.

The best option would be to record this to prove that there is some issue with interceptors.

3 hours ago, John161 said:

Yesterday I was trying to get modules for Granite and Wolfhound. I took a Golden Eagle and the ship at times behaved like the drunken master at 60 ping at low speed. Look above!

I didn’t notice any odd behavior so far. Did you use any highly specialized build, like a max rotation setup?

16 minutes ago, Scar6 said:

I didn’t notice any odd behavior so far. Did you use any highly specialized build, like a max rotation setup?

Nope, even feels like that with my Wakizashi r with normal rota (2 Vernier and 1 Lightweight Hull)

42 minutes ago, Scar6 said:

I used a max rotation build, But there is something wrong for sure.

37 minutes ago, BlueSea said:

I used a max rotation build, But there is something wrong for sure.

I have feeling that we have two Russian servers one is Ok with ping 60 and other with ping jumping all game from 80-120. And yes this one is worse then amy 150 ping.

57 minutes ago, GatoGrande said:

I have feeling that we have two Russian servers one is Ok with ping 60 and other with ping jumping all game from 80-120. And yes this one is worse then amy 150 ping.

Has nothing to do with bad ping. I think that someone must have put a comma behind some number in the wrong place. Yes, something is wrong.

I never had this problem, but this issue started like 6-7 updates ago. It was fine before. I first notice it with Tai’Kin at 30 ping, but I only had my suspicion.

19 minutes ago, Koromac said:

Has nothing to do with bad ping. I think that someone must have put a comma behind some number in the wrong place. Yes, something is wrong.

I never had this problem, but this issue started like 6-7 updates ago. It was fine before. I first notice it with Tai’Kin at 30 ping, but I only had my suspicion.

Perhaps I was not clear enough ping is not stabile. It is jumping from 80-120 it gives me feeling like the game is very slow.

6 minutes ago, GatoGrande said:

Perhaps I was not clear enough ping is not stabile. It is jumping from 80-120 it gives me feeling like the game is very slow.

Not for me. Or the indicator is false and does not represent the real value in the game.

2 hours ago, GatoGrande said:

Yes, for me too. Like if my interceptor were flying at slow motion…

I just have to say that this was really well executed on both ends, nods.

Spoiler

17 hours ago, xKostyan said:

Well, this could be problematic, since, technically, you cannot lose what you never had…

16 hours ago, BlueSea said:

Like your intelligence…

15 hours ago, xKostyan said:

At least I am not the one running around asking where it has gone to ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

16 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

ZHmHih5_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

Asia servers are bad even for asia, the rest is okay and if you feel like something is off, check your isp.