Interactive stream "Hunting for space pirates" from the game channel DigestNet! (Discussion)

Discuss our [event](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/21500-interactive-stream-hunting-for-space-pirates-from-the-game-channel-digestnet/).

What tier will they be playing?

How many squads will they have? And how many players per squad?

I believe they will fly mostly Pirate ships (since the theme is Pirate hunting) so T2-T3?

I believe they will fly mostly Pirate ships (since the theme is Pirate hunting) so T2-T3?

Yes, but not only.

What tier will they be playing?

How many squads will they have? And how many players per squad?

All tiers. Just a few people.

All tiers. Just a few people.

Is there are way to know “names”? Or will you have some one form developer team squaded up with them, such as you for example? So we get 200g AND a medal for killing Developer!

What if they are on my team, and i kill them by friendly warping them into nearest beacon with warp gates? Do i still get 200 gold?  :Dwop

Is there are way to know “names”? Or will you have some one form developer team squaded up with them, such as you for example? So we get 200g AND a medal for killing Developer!

What if they are on my team, and i kill them by friendly warping them into nearest beacon with warp gates? Do i still get 200 gold?  :Dwop

Yep, I’ll post names in the beginning. Also you can easily check if there is any [DiNet] tag in the enemy team. Regarding the warp…we will consider it :005j:

Yep, I’ll post names in the beginning. Also you can easily check if there is any [DiNet] tag in the enemy team. Regarding the warp…we will consider it :005j:

Smashing!

Will you get 200 GS per kill, or only once? Also, how long will they be playing? I’d hate to humiliate them so bad they stop playing, thus impeding my GS farm :frowning:

Will there be a special room to join in the carnage? Or just random pvp?

Will there be a special room to join in the carnage? Or just random pvp?

Random pvp.

I can already see the outcome of this:

1. If they are already players with experience: turtle all the way.

2. If they are completely new: spawn camped.

It’s basically going to be a massive farm-fest, not a pvp game o.O

I can already see the outcome of this:

1. If they are already players with experience: turtle all the way.

2. If they are completely new: spawn camped.

It’s basically going to be a massive farm-fest, not a pvp game o.O

This. However, we already know how to counter turtle tactics and they ARE using Pirate ships, so… We all know those Pirate ships are just sub-par terribleness, so they’re easy to kill.

However, we already know how to counter turtle tactics and they ARE using Pirate ships, so… We all know those Pirate ships are just sub-par terribleness, so they’re easy to kill.

So, they should just take it for the team, be free kills and enjoy it, so everyone gets loads of free GS for hours and hours.

Who are these guys anyway? No names yet, and 4hrs til it starts.

With my luck, they’ll probably just say, “OK, change of plan, we clone ESB. They get 16man squad. Your tears, they are delicious”

Uhm, it’s not 4 hours…They start at 21:00 MT(UTC+4) so that will be 19:00 for me, which is still a nice 10 hours away. 

Uhm, it’s not 4 hours…They start at 21:00 MT(UTC+4) so that will be 19:00 for me, which is still a nice 10 hours away. 

guess i botched the conversion :frowning:

OK so ONLY if we kill players with the certain tag we will get GS. I dunno, but this sounds rigged.

could you please confirm if assists to count?

Or is it just the kill itself?

could you please confirm if assists to count?

Or is it just the kill itself?

Kill in fact.

Aww :frowning: Why not damage assist as well?