Insert Title Here

another question. Does the eclipse launcher heal allies if you shoot specifically at allies? if so what does it heal? shields, hull or both?

It heals hull, as the tooltip says.

i thought it ment only when it hit’s an enemy ty

another question. Does the eclipse launcher heal allies if you shoot specifically at allies? if so what does it heal? shields, hull or both?

only hull sadly,in battle people are too busy to remember that eclipse launchers can heal people

Let’s also not forget about how the thing overheats too quickly to be effective. You’d probably spend more time waiting for it to cool down, and boy is it bad at that.

It is easy to be exceptional in T2.  It is difficult to be good in T3-4.  It is very hard to be good in T5.  You have to outsmart someone trying to outsmart you, and you must never forget that they might know what you’ll do before you do it.  Be unpredictable, but be efficient.

It is easy to be exceptional in T2.  It is difficult to be good in T3-4.  It is very hard to be good in T5.  You have to outsmart someone trying to outsmart you, and you must never forget that they might know what you’ll do before you do it.  Be unpredictable, but be efficient.

You overestimate people in T5. Most people there are tier rushers with one rank 15 and lots of tier 2 and 3 to fill the slots.

You find very good players or death squads here and there, but most people in high tiers are just T2 players with shiny ships.

Most good players are squadding up in T3 and T4.

It is very hard to be good in T5.  You have to outsmart someone trying to outsmart you, and you must never forget that they might know what you’ll do before you do it.  Be unpredictable, but be efficient.

Yes, outsmarting, unpredictable, efficient…

Let’s start with “point the ship forward” Mr. Sun Tzu. T5 is bad and it should feel bad. 

Let’s also not forget about how the thing overheats too quickly to be effective. You’d probably spend more time waiting for it to cool down, and boy is it bad at that.

There is a sweet spot where if I alternate between burst size where I can keep from overheating for quite some time making it very painful or very helpful. :slight_smile:

tell please