Insert Title Here

i  guess the flares are a bit selfish but i like to attack as well as heal

Once i get to T3 i’ll drop the nanocomposite coating for my engie to get the hull station. Is the hull station enough to overcome any damage by one interceptor?

no

I feel like i do the most good with repair station. Very helpful in the TDM and Recon matches.

and no it wont.

Lose the flare

NEVUR! Have u SEEN how many guided torps hit me when im on styx? I need me drones! Keeps them alive!

substitute flare with acceleration passive. you free up 1 active slot.

Acceleration passive doesn’t do anything against interceptor and fighter guided missiles. The turn radius for those missiles is to great to avoid with just acceleration. I would rather keep my major damage capabilities with my drones than have a free extra space for a pretty much useless shield machine thingy, warp gate, or non moving barrier. 

The barrier is useless and the warp gate can get me killed. The shield machine is useless because i have my shield regen mod and other players regen their own shield as well.

If your not very expierienced in t3 just stick to fly frigates,they are much easier to control and fly im not saying you dont know how to fly fighters and inties but starting with frigates will give you a much better expierience( better work on those warping skills efefay ive seen u crash too many times XD

If your not very expierienced in t3 just stick to fly frigates Styx ,they are much easier to control and fly im not saying you dont know how to fly fighters and inties but starting with frigates will give you a much better expierience( better work on those warping skills efefay ive seen u crash too many times XD

Fixed it for ya :smiley:

Fixed it for ya :smiley:

thx :slight_smile: no skill required-shoot and b tanky

Still seeing T2 thinking here. The way you deal with Interceptors as an Engineer is by having a Tackler / ECM fly close by and ruin their day as they begin their attack run, then wade in with your own firepower to kill them before they escape.

In order to do your job properly, be it as an Engi or any other class, you need to accept limitations. That’s what your team is for; to cover those weaknesses.

@ Efefay

Shield aura,

Hull aura,

Station,

Station or Battery

That is what Engineers run for actives. All team modules.

The way you deal with Interceptors as an Engineer is by having a Tackler / ECM fly close by … That’s what your team is for; to cover those weaknesses.

^-- Like Jasan says,

If F-drones are your main source of damage, you need to rethink how you fly and prioritize a map.

DOW flies squad quite often. The ones I see on my timezone seem to be decent team players. You shouldn’t have trouble finding team-mates to protect you.

T3+ Engineer  Essentials 101

Active Modules

1. Shield aura,  

2. Hull aura,

3. Energy  (Battery)   For whatever reason seems to be over looked on many engineer builds not realizing that it is quite essential.    

The 4th slot is what I consider placement of an Optional module dependant upon your playing style.   

1. Hull or Shield station.  or  For my Speedy Fed Engineer I use a shield booster.  For my Empire I use the Hull Repair. 

You can also drop the shield aura and use hull and energy one + 2 healing ballz. I  like to do that with the Phoenix and also plan to do it with T-Rex

You can also drop the shield aura and use hull and energy one + 2 healing ballz. I  like to do that with the Phoenix and also plan to do it with T-Rex

Different Strategy …  

but the healing ballz only last for 60 Secs and may not reach out as far as the Shield Aura .  

Also I have a question

If you have the Shield Aura on and drop the shield healing ballz\station  which one has priority ?  ( if both are purple)

or is it a combined effort ?

Different Strategy …  

but the healing ballz only last for 60 Secs and may not reach out as far as the Shield Aura .  

It makes you also more energy stable, on Phoenix it’s something very needed. On other engineers it would open some possible alternative capacitor builds

If you have the Shield Aura on and drop the shield healing ballz\station  which one has priority ?  ( if both are purple)

What do you mean with priority? both the aura and the egg heal you at the same time

It makes you also more energy stable, on Phoenix it’s something very needed. On other engineers it would open some possible alternative capacitor builds

What do you mean with priority? both the aura and the egg heal you at the same time

So are we saying that if my shield aura is healing at 265pts per sec and I drop a shield station which ( do not have the PTs off the top of my head) but for argument say its 150PTs …  you now are getting healed at the combined rate ?  

If so I am going to start carrying the ballZ around too. 

So are we saying that if my shield aura is healing at 265pts per sec and I drop a shield station which ( do not have the PTs off the top of my head) but for argument say its 150PTs …  you now are getting healed at the combined rate ?  

If so I am going to start carrying the ballZ around too. 

Healing ball would be 420 (Both hull and shield) on a Naga, BUT there is a catch, it only heals one target at a time (one heal event per second so if there are 2 targets with same amount of HP it will alternate every second)

not a problem if you camp all by your lonesome :stuck_out_tongue:

Engineer’s job is to HEAL not to be prancing around out in the wide open space as they already a roaming BillBoard sign 

TARGET HERE ! 

Engineer’s job is to HEAL not to be prancing around out in the wide open space as they already a roaming BillBoard sign 

TARGET HERE ! 

Isnt that my job?

The styx is a guard frigate with healing. Simple. 

another question. Does the eclipse launcher heal allies if you shoot specifically at allies? if so what does it heal? shields, hull or both?