Indicator in Leaderboards about inactive players

I suggest that in Leaderboards, when viewing a leaderboard to indicate inactive players in it, because many of them are inactive. That should be considered when someone is not logging in game for more than a month.

Or to be removed entirely from Leaderboards and once some of these inactive players relog, Leaderboards will put them back there.

Why? To see how many people have quit the game?

Because I look sometimes at profiles of inactive players…and I dont want to do that for a long gone player from this game…it is irrelevant…

I suggest that in Leaderboards, when viewing a leaderboard to indicate inactive players in it, because many of them are inactive. That should be considered when someone is not logging in game for more than a month.

Or to be removed entirely from Leaderboards and once some of these inactive players relog, Leaderboards will put them back there.

All the effectiveness leader boards have decay.

If you are talking about the achievements, kills, battles and so, those stats alone don’t mean nothing, and anyway if you set a record at something, you shouldn’t get erased just because you left the game for a while (or indefinitely)

And anyway, if you want to look at top notch players, usually the weekly leaderboards are way better for that.

If u relog in game, even if u not played a long time in it…you will reappear in Leaderboards…I want just Leaderboards to not be trolled by inactive players.

Or just to appear a sign near their nick (if Devs dont want to remove them from Leaderboards), to know that a player is inactive…I guess is just a simple matter.

I want just Leaderboards to not be trolled by inactive players.

Define trolling please

To appear there in great number…(in a sense of large number of them)…bcz there are so many inactives…

Which leaderboards are you talking about?

'Hey, since Michael Jordan has retired, we can now erase him form the statistics!"

I hope this make you think a bit about what you are requesting.

Who is Michael Jordan?

Who is Michael Jordan?

He’s the pope