impure neodium

in the description, there is write “can be found nest the asteroid in attacked sector”.

• Wich are exactly the attacked sector?

• Can i find it also to salvage items?

Attacked sectors is also known as open space (or invasion mode if you will).

in the description, there is write “can be found nest the asteroid in attacked sector”.

• Wich are exactly the attacked sector?

• Can i find it also to salvage items?

Ore is not salvageable, but crafted.

No, you cannot obtain Neodium in Open Space… yet.

more importantly, why are there missions that give two ores if two ores make a plate? Will ores be used for other recipies as well?

Also, I wonder what color they will show up as on spatial scanner.

more importantly, why are there missions that give two ores if two ores make a plate? Will ores be used for other recipies as well?

Or they just want you to pay 100k credits

If we assume it folows invasion trend, ore can be extracted (looted) from mineral nodes around asteroids, and plates might drop from npcs, same as other resourses

Just found one Impure Neodium from a Valuable Mineral in Water Harvest (Rank 7) for anyone interested.

Of course this was after over ten nodes that I harvested, gaining the one Neodium, one Osmium, one Graphite and credits (loot or direct,  that 100cr seriously is a slap in the face), so don’t expect to farm it quickly.

I managed to find about 6. Gave 5 of them to someone I just met, cuz I only needed one.

I found three roaming Imperial space. Had to give up searching because too many people were there as well and I was drawing fire from a lot of NPCs.

But R7+ systems seem the place to look. Search for “valuable minerals”.

Neoidium plates instead can be found in mysterious containers.

Neoidium plates instead can be found in mysterious containers.

I found 3 Neodium Plates in 12 mysterious containers.

League should offer more contracts, where you could also get them, imo.

Never seen a single mysterious container before…

It is Mysterious for a reason ))

Wasted two hours searching for this material. Not one single mineral. So I will just abandon this futile quest until the devs increase drop rate dramatically and stop being so greedy trying to sell bundles (which do not even drop enough for their cost tbh)

Wasted two hours searching for this material. Not one single mineral. So I will just abandon this futile quest until the devs increase drop rate dramatically and stop being so greedy trying to sell bundles (which do not even drop enough for their cost tbh)

Same deal, spent an hour with Mecron farming, got one plate between us for two man-hours.

Same deal, spent an hour with Mecron farming, got one plate between us for two man-hours.

I had luck to find 2plates in 6min but for the next hour I found nothing worthy.

I found 3 Neodium Plates in 12 mysterious containers.

League should offer more contracts, where you could also get them, imo.

Yeah, but what if I don’t own a spatial scanner and I don’t want to buy it?

The ore is in valuable minerals (R7+ sectors). Lost cargo also contains the finished plates.

Valuable mineral is also a really good source of graphite.

Yeah, but what if I don’t own a spatial scanner and I don’t want to buy it?

I feel like the grind is almost exactly the same with or without spatial scanner, due to rarity of mysterious containers and ubiquity of people with spatial scanners looking for them. And also low average quality of loot from them, anyways. Fly around looking for valuable minerals, and you’ll get roughly as much neodium as you would by looking for mysterious containers.

I found 0 neodium plates in mysterious containers for 5 hours. So where is the best place to farm?