impure neodium

Neodium plates/Berillyum drop rate is incredibly low from spatial scanner lately. You definately cant make 100 neodium plates like before (you hardly reach 10 drops)

Neodium plates/Berillyum drop rate is incredibly low from spatial scanner lately. You definately cant make 100 neodium plates like before (you hardly reach 10 drops)

Confirmed by ex-OS farmer.

It’s lowered, even for rare impure ore.

Still, SC_Team on the Steam discussion forum stated, that the average time to get 1 neo or bery ore is about 4 minutes.

I do not know how and where… It takes 30 minutes to 1 hour now on average for me.

Did anyone even believed the lies from them to OS-farmer?

That’s something I said since the platechange…

Confirmed by ex-OS farmer.

It’s lowered, even for rare impure ore.

Still, SC_Team on the Steam discussion forum stated, that the average time to get 1 neo or bery ore is about 4 minutes.

I do not know how and where… It takes 30 minutes to 1 hour now on average for me.

WHAAAAAAAAT???

Maybe they are refering to the total amount of players farming at peak time, where only one of them gets 1 neo or bery each 4 minutes average.

WHAAAAAAAAT???

Maybe they are refering to the total amount of players farming at peak time, where only one of them gets 1 neo or bery each 4 minutes average.

Yeah… Still, I hardly believe it…

I have done countless daily’s. I do 3 nearly every day. On my way to complete my mission I grab up the blues with spatial scanner.

I have yet to pick up one berry mono or neo ore. I have found a few BP’s.

The loot I get other than that is usually under 10,000 credits. So at the end of my flight I usually just self destruct because nothing I have is worth taking to the drone.

Os has been garbage since it was taken out of closed beta. They nerfed it then, and they continue to amaze with how much more they can ruin it.

OS has no incentive to me other than the daily 3 missions which they have also nerfed to hell and back.

A good strategy I’ve found is to stick to one place in open space where YOU KNOW guratanteed that there are neodium rocks, and keep farming there over and over again.

Just yesterday, I managed to pull three impure neodiums (without spartal scanner) in ontegon pass just by making sure I farmed every single rock and then re-farmed them when they respawn.

that sounds like a bad result (i dont know how much time you spent).

I would disagree with the tactic but… whatever floats your boat ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

Well the problem is I’m not getting more neodium during PVP. I’m getting more in open space once again. So until PvP gets a boost in neodium, open space is the best option for me.

On 10/20/2016 at 11:49 AM, Papitas said:

that sounds like a bad result (i dont know how much time you spent).

It only took me 20 minutes.

Ok i take that back. I guess it’s random, i used to get a lot of neodium, but now i’m not getting anything in open space.

![:(](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/003j.png “:(”)