implement an icon for Emergency Barrier and all rank 14 implants with cooldown timer on the HUD

Hello,

This idea was raised before and it won’t be implemented due to the overcrowded interface. Ie. the interface is already complex enough. Therefore the answer is no. However, thank you for the suggestion.

Kind Regards,

IAXIL

Hello,

This idea was raised before and it won’t be implemented due to the overcrowded interface. Ie. the interface is already complex enough. Therefore the answer is no. However, thank you for the suggestion.

Kind Regards,

IAXIL

This is essential for any serious player. I understand the issue about the overcrowded interface, but we already presented a different solutions in the comments.

Ability to check or uncheck such option in the HUD or under Game Options in the menu. When they would be active, they would disappear from the HUD.

Another solution is that we move the icons on the different part on the screen. There will be only 1 or maximum 2 additional icons. I believe there is a way.

Bottom left or bottom right, if you create such possibility under HUD options.

Consider this: You got Predators in Invasion and you’re in your Tackler. You do not know, if your Emergency Barrier is active or not, since you do not know, if the cooldown is already 100% filled. Survival is based on a single module, especially if you got multiple Predator’s projectiles flowing towards you.

This issue should never have existed in the first place.

I am glad for the response, but if the issue is really the overcrowded interface, there are options and a solutions for this. I hope that you will reconsider and I may get more info from other Corps on how to solve this issue.

It won’t affect the visuals and the gameplay in general.

1 or 2 icons is all that would be there.

Quick update, your idea would be implemented - however, i cannot quarantee the time

Regards

Quick update, your idea would be implemented - however, i cannot quarantee the time

Regards

Thank you. We need this, iaxil.

It’s good to know that it’s in motion.

This includes all rank 14 implants/crews and an Emergency Barrier.

Currently, only Emergency barrier that is in the works.

Currently, only Emergency barrier that is in the works.

I sense the EB will be used as a proof of concept before the implant status is implemented after finalization.

Any known ETA?

Any known ETA?

SoonTM

SoonTM

It’s important that we know how SoonTM.

as usually we wont declare fix time/date

please be patient

I am impressed!

You followed this suggestion to maximum 100% satisfaction!

You have implemented everything, that I asked here.

I know that I wasn’t the only one asking for this, but I am grateful to others, who had pushed for this suggestion as well.

I will remember this, when I will make a full review of the game.

Now we can play and anticipate even more strategic moves.

Do not forget about other suggestions as well.

This thread can get closed now.