I'm having so much fun...

How I would adjust them goes like following…

-Reduce hull durability by 50%.

-Reduce hull resistances by 30.

-Reduce shield durability by 20%.

-Reduce Static Barrier durability by 50% and make destroyers unable to shoot through them.

-Reduce damage taken from module destruction by 75%.

-Make modules inherit bonuses of all passive hull modifiers related to resistances and durability.

-Remove disabling effect duration multiplier. (It was a horrible idea to encourage ECM spam this way.)

-Add a hard speed cap of 300.

-Reduce speed bonus of Energy Router to +20% (+30% for Federation variant).

-Change warp speed to the standard of 2000 m/s.

-Change respawn time to standard.

-Reduce Wormhole Generator range to 2 km.

-Reduce Gravi Lens duration and make it do full self/team damage, or no damage at all.

-Reduce damage of Destabilizing Field by 50%.

-Reduce the duration of Photon Emitter’s residual effect by 50%.

There are probably many more things to change, but these are just the ones from top of my head.

1 hour ago, Vohvelielain said:

Nailed it. . .  nice job.  Honestly, you know the responce your gonna get. . . . cinnfake -> sorry we cannot nerf destroyers because everyone worked so hard to get them and it wouldn t be fair to turn around and nerf them.

12 minutes ago, Vohvelielain said:

This is pretty accurate; nice chart of things…

Spoiler

Just abiding by what I said I would do and say why I think its good idea lol pew pew pew ![:storm:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/storm.gif “:storm:”) oh and I +1’d it thx

19 minutes ago, Vohvelielain said:

-Reduce Static Barrier durability by 50% and make destroyers unable to shoot through them.

-Make modules inherit bonuses of all passive hull modifiers related to resistances and durability.

-Remove disabling effect duration multiplier. (It was a horrible idea to encourage ECM spam this way.)

-Reduce Gravi Lens duration and make it do full self/team damage, or no damage at all.

There are probably many more things to change, but these are just the ones from top of my head.

+9999999999999*10^999

Applying even half of these in the same time will render Destroyers utterly useless.

Nice mix of positive and negative modifications, although more nerfs which is what is required.

3 hours ago, AdamWest said:

Every time you post I take a xxxx in my pants because your comprehension is basic

Dude ignore him. Literally the only thing that kid does is shxtpost on the forums. I’m surprised no one has banned that idiot yet.

And this is coming from a certified shxtposter with a degree in Forum Trolling.

4 hours ago, millanbel said:

I’ve tried adapting, honestly I have. In rank 8 I have managed. Destroyers actually seem killable. In rank 15 it just doesn’t work. I’ve tried bubble/firestorm pirhanna, I’ve tried railgun spark to precisely shoot modules, I’ve tried cov ops with plasma arc/rockets, I’ve tried cov ops with nuke, I’ve tried standard eclipse engi with EM torps, I’ve even tried coil guard with anomaly ffs (I never fly guards…)… I’m running out of builds to try…

Yes ok maybe I could kill modules faster, disable it, stop it’s regen, whatever but the flaw is: I don’t have enough damage and I still need a blue destroyer to come finish the job!!! Or spend half the match shooting at one guy. So what, do I just ignore destroyers entirely? Consider it a capital ship like in Eve where subcaps fight subcaps and caps fight caps, and only once one side wins the subcap battle do the winning subcaps shoot the enemy caps? That seems impossible in star conflict considering these destroyers are perfectly equipped for killing all other “subcaps”.

1. Phaser command (Saw One or Aura works best) with slow mode fire. I completely destroy all modules on a destro with this in two to three well placed shots. It’s devastatingly effective and very underrated.

2. Yes you do ignore them if all they do is sit back and do nothing but spam halo and gravy. Unless they are physically up your a55 with mesons and tempest or literally soloing on a held beacon or objective, they are too slow and tanky to do shxt. Run from one beacon to the next and worry about the inevitable cloud of recons.

47 minutes ago, xKostyan said:

Applying even half of these in the same time will render Destroyers utterly useless.

They’d be vulnerable to any small and fast ships, but would still murder any frigates around, which sounds like more balanced situation than the current one to me. Anyway, those listed changes were intended to just put some basic logic into things. Further changes would be needed so that destroyers could get their job done properly; less weapon spread, higher projectile speed, slower weapon overheating, faster lock time, faster module turret turn rates, faster ignition on Pyro Emitter, and other such changes that would make them more realiable in long range combat and suppression.

27 minutes ago, MightyHoot said:

3zsLYz8.png

Idk tillo, you managed to get two of your previous accounts banned before. You make it look pretty simple actually  ![:007_2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007_2.png “:007_2:”)

12 minutes ago, MightyHoot said:

And that  MuleDeer0.jpg Mecron-tan is a lie. Only one account got the awesome banned title.

Yeah the other one is on perma premoderation ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”)

20 hours ago, MightyHoot said:

What is this OP weapon and HOW CAN I GET IT ASAP?!

Atm it’s behind a paywall even if you did all the missions.

You’re trying to destroy a tank with a knife and wonder why it’s not working well.

Instead of trying to destroy the tank, kill the pilot (aka all mods) and get out.

That’s all you need. It’s stupid to try to kill destroyers, just make them useless. 

It takes one second to destroy all mods and they won’t respawn for a full minute. But it takes 1 hour to kill the destroyer and takes 30 seconds to respawn.

Do the maths. Arc, then go for objectives.

Disableling its modules renders them useless? I never felt that way. You still get barriers and big guns. That laser isn’t going to stop killing your team, just because that Vigilant lost its mine launcher.

How is that any different then other ships ?

Without mods you also loose the 80%damage buff, the whormhole escape, and afterburners. 

It’s enough to loose a lot of effectiveness.

4 hours ago, Scar6 said:

Disableling its modules renders them useless? I never felt that way. You still get barriers and big guns. That laser isn’t going to stop killing your team, just because that Vigilant lost its mine launcher.

Then you would be wrong. The destroyer is now effectively a sitting duck that can’t reach objectives. You can basically move out of weapon range and ignore it.

20 hours ago, Mecronmancer said:

Then you would be wrong. The destroyer is now effectively a sitting duck that can’t reach objectives. You can basically move out of weapon range and ignore it.

Dude they have 6k range… You have to go to the other side of the map to avoid that or go hide behind a rock. At 300 m/s it would take 20 seconds flying in a straight line to get out of range. And that’s like half the time before its modules come back and it can blink to wherever it needs to on the map (assuming it wasn’t already in position to spam gravy BS on the beacons in the first place, which it probably was).

I see Vigilants firing their beams to about 9 km range.

That Vacuum Resonance Laser seems silly overpowered. It’s better than Beam Cannon in almost every way; much longer range (4000 m | 3350 m), much higher damage per turret (603 / s | 473 / s), extra area damage over time (up to 1020 / s), faster cooldown (1.5 s | 2.5 s). The only downside is lesser critical damage (50% | 100%).

I still blew up more ships in my LRF in a PvE with a Vigilant in it…I guess I’ll see how well this beam does if I build Vigilant tomorrow ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

1 hour ago, millanbel said:

Dude they have 6k range… You have to go to the other side of the map to avoid that or go hide behind a rock. At 300 m/s it would take 20 seconds flying in a straight line to get out of range. And that’s like half the time before its modules come back and it can blink to wherever it needs to on the map (assuming it wasn’t already in position to spam gravy BS on the beacons in the first place, which it probably was).

Then take cover and move from cover to cover to avoid the shots? It’s not rocket science.

If a destro can accurately hit a fighter or inty at 6k range with halos and meson (hell even coil) with any significant DPS, then I would commend their skill.

As an example:

I was flying cruise tackler in Domination the other day against Ligatura and Gladiator in 7km max proj speed coil/meson destros. All I had to do was keep flying between beacons and capturing them and avoid getting hit or jumped by them.

7 captures later, we won. And the best part? We were on an SEA server so everybody’s ping was crap.

I would post a screenie but I’m on mobile right now.