I'm having so much fun...

1 minute ago, AdamWest said:

When has a

Nope, that fit would have no problem with a guard.  10 EM missiles with a damage increase of 100%.  I would be very happy to prove I could kill any guard in the game within 40 seconds with that build.  I cannot say the same for a dessy.

When was the last time a player has posted here saying interceptors were un-killable ?  For the past 3 months all I see are dessy complaints.  Maybe I m biased but there is a DIRECT COUNTER to interceptors. . .  TACKLER !!  What is the direct couter to DESSY please explain. 

1st of all missiles do not do 2x dmg to a frigate

2d You know perfectly well that Tackler is NOT A DIRECT counter to an interceptor they have tool set to help their team to deal with interceptors, there are tacklers that will lose 1v1 vs in-ties all the time, and there are those with special 1v1 builds, yet they will sux all other sort of situations.

3rd There are no direct counters to anything, counters are a collections of behaviours, tool-sets and skill.

Just now, AdamWest said:

No, not good enough I want to see an answer.   What was designed by the devs to counter dessy’s.  xKost you know the most about this game. . . .  Magic Butt Facking unicorns ?

I heard you are one of the best SC players, you’ll figure it out, hopefully.

U nubs just dont get it that a destro is not supposed to be attacked by one ship alone. A destro falls easily in crossfire, which it cannot avoid due to its bad manoverability. 

U are just whiney because before destros, you could just lone coboy in and now you have to do teamwork.

1 minute ago, xKostyan said:

That’s the thing though. We are not bad players and we can’t figure it out. We have tried everything. Aside from ignoring them I have no counter to a destroyer unless I fly destroyer myself, and yet those destroyers have many counters to me carrying out other objectives. Some combination of: beacon denial, suppressive fire, long range main gun, anti-frigball torps, point defense against fast ships, very high mobility with blink drive, “doomsday”-type weapons (big laser, rocket swarm, gravi hole, the new faction-dependent stuff on rank 14). The only task they cannot carry out effectively is capturing beacons.

19 minutes ago, xKostyan said:

1st of all missiles do not do 2x dmg to a frigate

2d You know perfectly well that Tackler is NOT A DIRECT counter to an interceptor they have tool set to help their team to deal with interceptors, there are tacklers that will lose 1v1 vs in-ties all the time, and there are those with special 1v1 builds, yet they will sux all other sort of situations.

3rd There are no direct counters to anything, counters are a collections of behaviours, tool-sets and skill.

So 9 missiles hit and the dessy didn’t die what good is 2x dmg when the ship has 300K-400K ehp.  Mill was using the highest damage missiles at x2 damage but still took two min to kill the dessy.

Fine then from a design perspective, a tackler was built to reduce the speed of interceptors making them much easier to kill. You waste your time speaking of tacklers losing 1v1.  There is no class that can 1v1 a dessy.  There is no ship that can even come close.

17 minutes ago, xKostyan said:

I did thats why Im posting . . . its broken and needs to be fixed. You know your the only one defending this horse xxxx right ?  Where is your backup helping make your case across multipal threads theNo0b?    You know what your responce won’t be … .  “wheres your backup” as it would be a xxxx ton of people across multiple threads dating back to the introduction of destroyers.

14 minutes ago, theNoob said:

which it cannot avoid due to its bad manoverability. 

Haha 400 m/s destroyer with blink drive hahaha

14 minutes ago, theNoob said:

U are just whiney because before destros, you could just lone coboy in and now you have to do teamwork.

As a good pilot in Star Conflict it has always been necessary to “carry” bad teams. This has not changed with destroyers. Except that the various tools that were previously available do not work anymore when a single destroyer on the enemy team just wrecks anything you can bring out yourself.

5 minutes ago, AdamWest said:

Where is your backup helping make your case across multipal threads theNo0b?  

He arrived, but as usual I can’t tell if he’s trolling or not XD

35 minutes ago, theNoob said:

U nubs just dont get it that a destro is not supposed to be attacked by one ship alone. A destro falls easily in crossfire, which it cannot avoid due to its bad manoverability. 

Every time you post I take a xxxx in my pants because your comprehension is basic. . … I m saying if I took a Dessy in T5, with the new beam weapon I would decimate T5.  Im not whiney because of my winloss ratio or kill ratio. . . which has stayed the same.  I m argumentative (look at that big boy word instead of whiney) because I give a xxxx about this game and want to see it do well and being a paying player for 3 years have background of how the game was and the new direction of the game.  How long have you played. . . have you done anything other on these forums than promote desssy’s ?  Mill who has done a crap ton more for this game than I ever will.  And you call us whiney. . . well played theNoob . . … well played.  If kost called me whiney I would actually review my statements. . . .  you nope.

Spoiler

15 minutes ago, AdamWest said:

Every time you post I take a xxxx in my pants because your comprehension is basic. . … I m saying if I took a Dessy in T5, with the new beam weapon I would decimate T5.  Im not whiney because of my winloss ratio or kill ratio. . . which has stayed the same.  I m argumentative (look at that big boy word instead of whiney) because I give a xxxx about this game and want to see it do well and being a paying player for 3 years have background of how the game was and the new direction of the game.  How long have you played. . . have you done anything other on these forums than promote desssy’s ?  Mill who has done a crap ton more for this game than I ever will.  And you call us whiney. . . well played theNoob . . … well played.  If kost called me whiney I would actually review my statements. . . .  you nope.

There are 2 sides to this and we all have a voice here regardless of how long you have been playing. I haven’t been playing long either, like 9 months and yet I see both sides of this.

1. I like the destroyers and they are fun as heck to use but have their weakness like any other class just takes a lot longer to kill…

2. Destroyers in most part are killing pvp gameplay and its no longer capture beacons, its kill the destroyers…

To sum it up; destroyers are now in this game and its now sink or swim… Being argumentative about it is useless as you can see they aren’t going anywhere. I have come to the realization that I have to adapt. This isn’t just for destroyers either. The new MM allowing lower ranks in makes things even more BS as half of them sit behind the lines scared to do anything.

So AdamWest before you get all pi$$y about what I just said, I agree with you also but I enjoy using my destroyer every once in a while… (This is assuming you even bother with what I said considering I haven’t played as long as you ofc) ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”) meh whatever… take it or leave it…

33 minutes ago, xXConflictionXx said:

There are 2 sides to this and we all have a voice here regardless of how long you have been playing. I haven’t been playing long either, like 9 months and yet I see both sides of this.

1. I like the destroyers and they are fun as heck to use but have their weakness like any other class just takes a lot longer to kill…

2. Destroyers in most part are killing pvp gameplay and its no longer capture beacons, its kill the destroyers…

To sum it up; destroyers are now in this game and its now sink or swim… Being argumentative about it is useless as you can see they aren’t going anywhere. I have come to the realization that I have to adapt. This isn’t just for destroyers either. The new MM allowing lower ranks in makes things even more BS as half of them sit behind the lines scared to do anything.

So AdamWest before you get all pi$$y about what I just said, I agree with you also but I enjoy using my destroyer every once in a while… (This is assuming you even bother with what I said considering I haven’t played as long as you ofc) ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”) meh whatever… take it or leave it…

Just because they are here to stay doesn’t mean they can’t be balanced/modified so that they actually fit into Star Conflict gameplay properly… In their current state they do not belong.

4 minutes ago, millanbel said:

Just because they are here to stay doesn’t mean they can’t be balanced/modified so that they actually fit into Star Conflict gameplay properly… In their current state they do not belong.

Then suggest something… I don’t see suggestions just ranting about them taking too long to kill and denying beacons… All these threads about it and nothing coming from it but opinions. And you know what they say about opinions. ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

Seriously just say what you would like to see not just make them easier to kill or remove this or that. Make a reasonable suggestion and if it gets stomped on like most ideas do on this forum then do like the vets say and try harder…

1 hour ago, AdamWest said:

Reveal hidden contents

Quiete nub, i have been playing for 5 years could easily dispach you…just too lazy!

Watch this, not one of my best videos but still better than u:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

Just now, theNoob said:

xxxx in my pants.

21 minutes ago, xXConflictionXx said:

Then suggest something… I don’t see suggestions just ranting about them taking too long to kill and denying beacons… All these threads about it and nothing coming from it but opinions. And you know what they say about opinions. ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

There has been a whole lot of suggestions around the forums, basically boiling down to either making destroyers the main tanks, or making them relatively fragile long range fire support units. I would recommend the latter option.

Devs haven’t reacted to any of it as far as I’ve seen though.

1 minute ago, Vohvelielain said:

There has been a whole lot of suggestions around the forums, basically boiling down to either making destroyers the main tanks, or making them relatively fragile long range fire support units. I would recommend the latter option.

Devs haven’t reacted to any of it as far as I’ve seen though.

Yes I read the forums but you left out the part where I said:

Make a reasonable suggestion and if it gets stomped on like most ideas do on this forum then do like the vets say and try harder…

36 minutes ago, xXConflictionXx said:

Seriously just say what you would like to see not just make them easier to kill or remove this or that. Make a reasonable suggestion and if it gets stomped on like most ideas do on this forum then do like the vets say and try harder…

Well you obviously haven’t seen how many suggestion topics I’ve posted about destroyers then…

My reasonable suggestions:

1. Reduce total HP

2. Limit max speed. I should not be outrun by a destroyer in my fighter…

3. Reduce range of weapons so they are forced to engage closer (currently they act like uber tank LRFs)

4. Remove any area denial and beacon cap denial modules or weapons they may have. We already have guards that fulfil these roles, and destroyers are supposed to be suppressors not area control ships.

5. Reduce duration of gravi hole, and increase cooldown. Also allow using 8-2 implant to escape from it permanently. ECMing the destroyer should deactivate the gravi hole, like with the guard’s pulsar.

6. Make it easier to shoot at specific modules on the hull of the destroyer, for example allow you to lock on to a module and when locking on it tells you what that module is (this is the only suggestion I have never made before, I just thought of it after kosty telling me to kill modules faster, which is quite hard in the heat of battle when both ships are moving)

“Trying harder” does not apply in this case because no amount of skill can compensate for how unkillable these ships are.

1 hour ago, MightyHoot said:

What is this OP weapon and HOW CAN I GET IT ASAP?!

Pay lots of money for bundles.

No I mean try harder with suggestions… and I’m only trying to see solutions and suggestions, not a bunch of pi$$y posts… I want to see some changes too but these useless posts are not solving it. If you come up with a good idea I will personally +1 it and even say why I think its good idea. As far as why I haven’t come up with anything, well I don’t have any ideas of what to do other than to swim with the fishies ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

Just now, xXConflictionXx said:

No I mean try harder with suggestions… and I’m only trying to see solutions and suggestions, not a bunch of pi$$y posts… I want to see some changes too but these useless posts are not solving it. If you come up with a good idea I will personally +1 it and even say why I think its good idea. As far as why I haven’t come up with anything, well I don’t have any ideas of what to do other than to swim with the fishies ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

Do you want me to link to you all the suggestion posts I have made on this topic?

1 minute ago, millanbel said:

Do you want me to link to you all the suggestion posts I have made on this topic?

If you mean links to suggestions that got shat on then no, I would like to see better ideas that make it… Seriously something needs to happen but until then I am doing ok in pvp other than getting irritated every once in a while.

Ideas like; The lrf spec mod does more damage to destroyers than anything else, why not do this for all weapons minus missiles? Just an example and maybe already suggested… I’m not trying to get into waters here that will cause me to drown just sayin’ lol