If you could have any decal design you wanted, what would it be?

I’m unsure where to stick a thread like this [since there’s no dedicated art board that i am aware of]. But its more of a prodding of the community to see what sort of visuals they’d want on their ship decal/sticker wise.

But i’m talking more like the images in game. Are you looking for some tribal designs to go on your ship? A snarling dragon with a bomb held in its teeth? A Shark? Snail? Claw marks? National Animal?

Would you ever commission someone for a decal for your ship/corp? Or buy the option to upload your own? How much would you pay for them?

Mostly i’m interested in the types of graphics people would want offered in the sticker menu, but what do you think?

Corp logos :smiley:

I know someone wants a troll face :stuck_out_tongue:

Hard to believe. :wink:

Corp logos :smiley:

This. There are in fact a couple of threads about this.

Better Faction stickers because the standard ones are hard to see on most ships using whatever colours

Better Faction stickers because the standard ones are hard to see on most ships using whatever colours

If you know PlanetSide 2 and want visible, how about some lumifiber trims instead?

NS0nLkq.png

I’d buy some to troll around with. While we’re at it, give me some horns so I can honk at them before shooting some shrapnel into their rear. :wink:

Oh yes, itd be super nice if the ones on the sides of your ships could be larger, especially on larger ships.

If you know PlanetSide 2 and want visible, how about some lumifiber trims instead?

I’d buy some to troll around with. While we’re at it, give me some horns so I can honk at them before shooting some shrapnel into their rear. :wink:

Want want want

I wouldn’t mind some nice decals that are bigger length wise to cover more of the side of the ship.

* ejaculates

*crowd applauds and cheers*

‘Thank you, thank you!’

The toast on the left works out fine too :slight_smile:

If it was to be something cool i’m not sure what i’d go for. I’ll list some ideas soon as images.

I wouldn’t mind some additional avian themed ones.

*crowd applauds and cheers*

‘Thank you, thank you!’

The toast on the left works out fine too :slight_smile:

If it was to be something cool i’m not sure what i’d go for. I’ll list some ideas soon as images.

So you would be the ship of buttered toast?

I wouldn’t mind some additional avian themed ones.

So you would be the ship of buttered toast?

Yep, deadly flying space toast on butter waves!

If we’re doing animal decals, how about a porcupine? 

Pandas!

Koalas!

Flamingos!

Turtles!

Raccoons!

SKUNKS!

Yep, deadly flying space toast on butter waves!

All that you would need is a cosmetic that made all your weapons look like butter rays.

If we’re doing animal decals, how about a porcupine? 

Pandas!

Koalas!

Flamingos!

Turtles!

Raccoons!

SKUNKS!

Not only should these be included, there should also be versions where they are  encased in a ball of unstoppable flame.

yaranaika.jpgI would use this decal

yaranaika.jpgI would use this decal

But what if?

25zh07q.jpg

Not only should these be included, there should also be versions where they are  encased in a ball of unstoppable flame.

But what if?

25zh07q.jpg

You like setting stuff on fire don’t you? xD

Then how about having blazing ships? :slight_smile:

But what if?

25zh07q.jpgI can live with that

blazing ships …?

this is better

TronLegacy_LightJetBig_DanielSimon_001.j