I see a lot of people in t3 in fully decked purple ships..

must be fun killing newbs…

T3 is the main tournament tier, so it is where most people have invested their vouchers and artefacts to upgrade their ships.  Also it is not considered a n00b tier: by the time you have reached T3, you have worked through two full tiers, and have hopefully learnt the basics of the game and the necessary strategies and teamplay.

T3 is the main tournament tier, so it is where most people have invested their vouchers and artefacts to upgrade their ships.  Also it is not considered a n00b tier: by the time you have reached T3, you have worked through two full tiers, and have hopefully learned the basics of the game and the necessary strategies and teamplay.

as expected, excuses to kill newer playesr in basic ships

as expected, excuses.

These are not excuses.  It is the reality.  Another reason many veterans play in t3 is that they have bought t3 premium ships and want to use them to get free synergy.  :fed001:

Tier 1 is the n00b tier. Some say tier 2 is as well, but by then you should have the basics down. Tier 3 is where the greater majority of premium ships reside, and also where (almost) all modules and weapons are unlocked, so people focus on upgrading that tier the most. I, personally only have 2-3 ships fully purpled in tier 3.

It is true. Tier 3 is a slaughterfest for fresh meat.

It is true. Tier 3 is a slaughterfest for fresh meat.

Any tier is a slaughterer for fresh meat

So if you play the game with the best possible configuration for your ships, you are a n00b killer?

T3 is still the “lets meet everybody” tier. see it as a possibility: in t3, its not a waste of resources to purple up a few ships.

however i give him credit about one exceptional flaw in the game concept atm. module marks do differ way too much from mk1-mk4/5, so the game at start feels like a constant gauntlet until you finally become competitive and then you should “move on tier”, 5 times.

I got all this behind me, and I am not a really good farming person, so I agree it’s doable, and at parts I even welcomed the challenge because i am somewhat masochistic, but it neither helps gameplay, nor does it retain players a lot, that the difference between a fully mk2 and a fully mk4 ship is so enormous.

modules could be made way more “close to each other”, especially mk2-mk4, since they add up too much (together). a purple module will still be the same strength; especially defensive modules (buffers, resis), but mk2-3 could be buffed to be much closer to mk4.

we would purple up anyway, even if it just adds “0.000001” :slight_smile:

atm. rushing up to t5 is way easier, than getting a tier really figured out; it’s not that bad overall, but it’s not optimal either.

Premium are good for farming. And most of them are worse than the white ships.

Instead of complaining you could ask for builds and tips to kill them.

Premium are good for farming. And most of them are worse than the white ships.

Instead of complaining you could ask for builds and tips to kill them.

wow…just wow.

Any tier is a slaughterer for fresh meat

nope. it’s T3 only. T3 is no fun due to the amount of bad players flying around with premium ships, which are indestructable no matter what.

Never had those problems on T1, T2, T4 or T5. The devs have to do something about balancing the game. Seperating players by skill, modul upgrades and ships. Or they could just remove premium ships and orange modules from the game, that would fix most problems, too.

wow…just wow.

Wow what? they are. If you can’t see that, it is not my fault.

The only problem in tier 3 is that some roles (like imperial gunships, or any kind of tacklers) are not available for credit ships, because the tech tree in tier 3 is weird due to DLC ships.

But you have plenty of rank 9 credit ships which are on par or are better than their premium counterparts.

All Jerry premiums are worse than their credit siblings.

Kite is better than Eagle B. Unfortunately there aren’t rank 9 engi or tackler to compare to the paralax or the Valor, but the Styx is still much better than the Valor at staying power and tank.

Cerberus and Sigurd are almost the same, even if the Cerb is one rank lower than the Sigurd. Same with the Deimon and the swarm. In fact the swarm has better bonuses and tank at the exchange of a CPU slot.

Nukem and DE are great gunships, and you can’t compare them to Phobos because it is rank 7, but the Wolf and specially the Wolf M are the choice in most tournaments, because of their speed, tank and damage projection with bubbles.

So tell me, are you still thinking premiums are better? Or are you still trying to justify that you are a bad player and that people kill you “because they fly premiums”?

nope. it’s T3 only. T3 is no fun due to the amount of bad players flying around with premium ships, which are indestructable no matter what.

Never had those problems on T1, T2, T4 or T5. The devs have to do something about balancing the game. Seperating players by skill, modul upgrades and ships. Or they could just remove premium ships and orange modules from the game, that would fix most problems, too.

seriously? indestructible bad players?

which golden ships are you referring to, which makes them indestructible, while they are bad players?

you can obviously play t1-t5, why not stay in t5 then?

and if you want to tell me you never saw bad players in t5, you obviously haven’t played it for a while.

t3 might not be balanced in terms of having every role as a f2p player in all it’s possibilities, nor are R7 ships well balanced against R8&9, but at least, all r8&r9 are very very much balanced against each other (including goldens and dlcs), each ship has weaknesses and strengths, and by gameplay, if you face hard enemies, it always turns out to be quite dynamic.

the only downside is you are limited in your choices without goldens; but you have good ships in every role, from which some are undeniably the best choice of their role; exceptions to this are mainly

- emp gunships (deagle/nukem), so you gotta take wolf/wolf-m (which are undeniably good as well) or become a master of the phobos

- fed tacklers: bear/parallax (but the kat-ae can compete pretty well for rangebuilds and is imho the best) but still the silent fox has a large fanbase for its tackler range bonus and fairly nice cruise capabilities

- emp lrf: sigurdr (certain playstyles, but the others are just as good in damage)

- jerri guard: blood tormentor (certain playstyles, but you are a brick in space, so the anaconda-m has much more fans, and the main jerri guard is a beast too, not even sure why i mention it)

- fed recon: sai (however the hawk-eye isn’t completely garbage, but the sai is quick, and fills a nice niche)

hard to say how deimon compares to swarm, both are just very different, but the swarm is one tanky recon.

in the end, if you do want to play all roles, you have to move on or buy in, but you cant say, t3 f2p ships aren’t quite good (styx, anaconda-m, black swarm, promi, katana-s, kris-ae, kite, …)

but every exception can be countered with white ships. except my love for the valor and eagle-b, i usually take a lot more white ships, even if i have most of t3 goldens and all dlcs.

as expected, excuses to kill newer playesr in basic ships

As I see, you are the one, who looking for excuses. If your ships are synergized up enough, you can be effective in T3, you don’t need purple modules. And anyway, getting purple modules are not so hard there either.

Play, practise, learn. You have to deal with this situation, because the official tournaments are in T3, it’s the most balanced tier in this game.

Wow what? they are. If you can’t see that, it is not my fault.

The only problem in tier 3 is that some roles (like imperial gunships, or any kind of tacklers) are not available for credit ships, because the tech tree in tier 3 is weird due to DLC ships.

But you have plenty of rank 9 credit ships which are on par or are better than their premium counterparts.

All Jerry premiums are worse than their credit siblings.

Kite is better than Eagle B. Unfortunately there aren’t rank 9 engi or tackler to compare to the paralax or the Valor, but the Styx is still much better than the Valor at staying power and tank.

Cerberus and Sigurd are almost the same, even if the Cerb is one rank lower than the Sigurd. Same with the Deimon and the swarm. In fact the swarm has better bonuses and tank at the exchange of a CPU slot.

Nukem and DE are great gunships, and you can’t compare them to Phobos because it is rank 7, but the Wolf and specially the Wolf M are the choice in most tournaments, because of their speed, tank and damage projection with bubbles.

So tell me, are you still thinking premiums are better? Or are you still trying to justify that you are a bad player and that people kill you “because they fly premiums”?

1. *cough* Blood Tormentor *cough*, maybe the only over-powered ship in T3, but it’s still OP.

2. Not better, different. Eagle-B needs a whole different play-style, you can’t compare it with the Kite.

I agree with the rest of your statements.

As I see, you are the one, who looking for excuses. If your ships are synergized up enough, you can be effective in T3, you don’t need purple modules. And anyway, getting purple modules are not so hard there either.

Play, practise, learn. You have to deal with this situation, because the official tournaments are in T3, it’s the most balanced tier in this game.

1. *cough* Blood Tormentor *cough*, maybe the only over-powered ship in T3, but it’s still OP.

2. Not better, different. Eagle-B needs a whole different play-style, you can’t compare it with the Kite.

I agree with the rest of your statements.

Blood tormentor is not that good really. For me the Crus S or even the Anaconda M are better. Blood tormentor has a better damage projection, but as a guard, both the credit ships are better. One has mode durability and the other more speed.

Eagle B has a lot of energy problems, while Kite allows you to use passive armor and perma afterburn while still having energy for modules. Eagle B is faster but as a dogfighting ship, I find the Kite better.

Anyway both my previous statements are based on my own experiences and gameplay style. BT and eagle B are not bad at all. They are just not that good.

Premium ships are good for money, they need no repairs. But regular ships are much better like styx, kite and other ships. Good white mk. 1 build is much better than mark 4 chaos build, and I have seen many. Instead complaining and bitching you can do two things. Either ask on forum for proper build or be farmed. Simple as that. And one other thing. The “farming” guys have more than several thousands of pvp battles. if you think that you are an “expert” after several hundred battles, boy you are mistaken.

I see plenty of aholes doing the same in t1 and t2 too and outcome of the battle is rather predictable, when one team got several of the scrubs and the other one doesnt.

I guess it is to be expected, how else can they compete with only use of one hand, t5 must be too hard for them. 

pathetic individuals, but thats how internet is. 

Premium ships do not automatically make people powerful. No matter how well I build or fly my Phoenix, the fact is I would do better in a Styx in every way; it’s faster, it’s harder to kill because of the shield slot, and it’s better at healing (which also makes it even harder to kill).  The only reason to fly a Phoenix is either you don’t own a Styx, you want free synergy, or you just want a cool looking ship.

But it’s not just a one of case of “this Premium is worse”. Take the Eagle B - a very strong Covert Ops, but the lack of an energy module means that you have to be careful with it. Not only can you run out of energy more easily, but you can’t fit Emergency Barrier - a module that’s saved my life countless times. Eagle B is easier to kill than the Kite because of that, so if someone is dealing huge amounts of damage in an Eagle B it’s not because he’s flying Premium; it’s because he’s a good Covert Ops pilot!

There are a couple of Premiums that are objectively better than their nearest equivalent - Nukem I vs Phobos is the most glaring example - but you are by no means useless if you fly F2P ships in T3.

On a final note, some of these pilots have sunk hundreds of dollars into DLC for this game. Why should they not be allowed to keep flying the DLC ships?

not about DLC ships.

It is about pathetic people, flying fully upgraded and researched ships in lower tiers, to kill newer players.

But screw this, thread can be closed. Game is getting uninstalled. least in WT skill matters more 

not about DLC ships.

It is about pathetic people, flying fully upgraded and researched ships in lower tiers, to kill newer players.

But screw this, thread can be closed. Game is getting uninstalled. least in WT skill matters more

LOL.

not about DLC ships.

It is about people, flying fully upgraded and researched ships in lower tiers, to kill newer players.

In each tier will be pilots who has already full purple ships. deal with it. I get interested how will you do it? Rush for T5 without learn how to play, or just reach the purple gear in each tier and then u never use it to not be an a**hole?

even in T5 the new players have problems with the olders because they have full gear.

I see plenty of aholes doing the same in t1 and t2 too.

I guess it is to be expected, how else can they compete with only use of one hand, t5 must be too hard for them. 

pathetic individuals, but thats how internet is. 

I have to partly agree with this.

The T1-T2 should be just for the beginners.  The veterans can’t go to T1, the game simply not allow to them. But the T2 “farming” is a shame imo. I know several veterans who do it, and I just can’t understand it.

If they really want to play T1/T2 they should at least open a new account for that. But play T2 is not even fun because most of the ships are just unstable…

But sometime they just fly together with new corp members to teach them. I accept it but I don’t like it because I think the real game starts in T3 and the pilots don’t need a bodyguard in T2, otherwise they never learn to play.

So we all know they are ***holes but nobody can do anything against them. If you don’t like to be hunted, come to the TS, ask about the ships, and fly with veterans to learn. This is the best and fastest way of the become good in this game.