I really hate limited availability content

The game is as grateful as it is unforgiving, if you log in every day you basically get everything but skip a day and it becomes like a small stone in your shoe whenever you put it on.

About the containers. Verify your days carefully and absolutely know when you’re feeling lucky

I never feel lucky, and always the few times I try a box, it promises many good parts, but instead just gives me 1 item that I receive many of in the loot search.

I am glad that PvE and PvP allow for crafting materials now, at least. OS was so painful and slow, and PvP zones were very risky and a huge waste of time.

It’s not about if you feel lucky, its about if the mighty power of the RNGesus is with you, if you don’t have that, then you are nothing.

>>

2 hours ago, Koromac said:

Ship parts should be automatically converted to monocrystals only! Yes, only monocrystals, not other, common resources.

2 hours ago, Swifter43021 said:

wrong topic

but he is right none the less…
<<

If you got a resource from the purple spot for the daily bonus, you know that you got cheated…

Just because you get x10 from the box doesn’t mean it shouldn’t be monos normally.

I’m lucky as I finished the reaper yesterday(the phoenix a week before) so for me it was a super event. But those after the 22th joining/playing/starting can’t have those ship sadly(except DLC), so my compassion is with those don’t want/can’t spend money on that.

Monos are too rare to make these parts converted into mono. Just by equipping only r13 and r15 ships in your slots while possessing either brokk or karus, you could make one mono per one or two battle.

That’s far too much. I won’t complain if they do it, because I hate OS missions.

But IMO it’d be more fair if it was xeno or iridium instead or mono.

While we’re at it, i hate playing the game at all so i would like instead of monos xenos and common stuff, to drop 100$ bills that i can cash in… smh

8 hours ago, Swifter43021 said:

Just by equipping only r13 and r15 ships in your slots while possessing either brokk or karus, you could make one mono per one or two battle.

But… that’s how you farm mono now… You are flying R13 ship and it gives you mono per  battle or two… I think that the limit is ~8 per day though.

@[Weylin29651](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/256912-weylin29651/ “Go to Weylin29651’s profile”):

Regarding time limited ships: devs told us before it’s a kind of experiment. But I have to say - only one R14 dessie required to be daily online and play. Second one required to play once in 4-5 days and the last one - once every two days. You needed to be online to send ships for A-gage missions, but it’s like 2 mins per day. 

1 hour ago, niripas said:

But… that’s how you farm mono now… You are flying R13 ship and it gives you mono per  battle or two… I think that the limit is ~8 per day though.

@[Weylin29651](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/256912-weylin29651/ “Go to Weylin29651’s profile”):

Regarding time limited ships: devs told us before it’s a kind of experiment. But I have to say - only one R14 dessie required to be daily online and play. Second one required to play once in 4-5 days and the last one - once every two days. You needed to be online to send ships for A-gage missions, but it’s like 2 mins per day. 

The mono you get aren’t because of r13.

Only because you use a max synergy ship above rank 8.

With premium parts transformed into mono, you could get around 30 mono per day if you played a lot + doing OS missions. 

I dug around a little and apparently there was a destroyer released called the Sirius? It looked very nice, something I would like to work towards slowly… and now it’s gone completely?

All these events are so far out of reach, I missed the r11 destroyer missions because I didn’t have a max synergy ship (And here it is March 23rd and I’m 100,000 synergy short from achieving that… so depressed that I missed the star marathon event and couldn’t gather enough time to do any of it)

I just hope these things become available again and not just this endlessly exclusive content.

Keep it up and I’ll just move to Avorion where I can make and fly a destroyer of my own design, much easier than pouring time and money into this.

It will come back again, relax.

But to be able to manufacture Sirius(Fed r14), you need 720 electrum.
Electrum itself isn’t farmable and afaik not buyable.
Therefore you can’t prefarm it and have to hope of an ‘re-introduction’ event to get fast/enough electrum for them.
The other two: Tyrant(Jericho) and Vigilant(Empire).

I like the look too of Sirius, but as the first one, his time wasn’t long enough to get all electrum needed from the event to build it. Else I had it. :confused:
From the powerlevel thought, it seem inferior to my Antares.

1 hour ago, Lord_Xenon said:

it seem inferior to my Antares.

TRIGERRED

In it’s prime time only a vigilants lazor could kill sirius and nothing else and it took years to melt it from all the regen it had. The only reason why it “seemed” inferior was because of someones idea of rank buffing lesser ranks than 15.

From a dpm point, it’s inferior from the base.
And what’s the difference in ‘regen’ from antares to sirius except maybe a few points from the drones?

Nothing really ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”) The weather is realy nice today ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”) 

10 hours ago, Lord_Xenon said:

I like the look too of Sirius, but as the first one, his time wasn’t long enough to get all electrum needed from the event to build it. Else I had it. :confused:

Actually there was just enough electrum to build one, but you couldn’t miss a day.

18 minutes ago, niripas said:

Actually there was just enough electrum to build one, but you couldn’t miss a day.

I haven’t miss a single day and I didn’t get it.

They should have give us one more week

I dont get it, i made 2 r14 destros just from the event itself but fell short due to monos shortage on the third.

I really wanted the Sirius, are they going to add them to the game properly?

Seriously, why are the destroyers such a premium item? I have no idea how you managed to get all destroyers and not be completely burnt out on this game

I just really hope that i’ll get the Sirius before the os rework get released, I want to explore new horizon on this ship!