I got some questions...

From a while ago they kept boggling me,now it’s time to be provided with some answers,not sure if they have been asked of answered already,but just to make sure:

-Why isn’t the Cartel Destroyer a destroyer?

-Why is there so little information about the Cruiser?I feel like we should know more about it.

-Will we ever have all the ship classes for all the factions?I really want to try out those Jericho Engineers.

-Will there ever be a map on the surface of a planet?I know we have Naberia-392 and 526 Complex(Fire Support and Northstar Crash site)but they are situated on a planetoid and don’t have gravity,which it would be cool to have on other maps.

-Will the alien war come to an end?

-Will there be other destroyer classes?

-Will we have a new ore for the R14 destroyers?

-Will we ever have 4-man squads back for PvP?Or at least 3-man squads…\

-Will you ever nerf those god forsaken Turtles?!They have 700m/s speed,front huge riot shields that are indestructible and can ram and kill you and they have shotguns on a LRF,YOU THINK THAT IS BALANCED?!

F*** those Turtles!

That’s all I got to say.

or just solo pve.

DISCUSS SKRUBS!!!

2.4. Making posts and those

The official language of this forum is English. The use of foreign languages, transliteration, and the deliberate distortion of the English language is not welcome.

The text of the message should be clearly readable, which means you should avoid using pseudo-graphics, coloured text markup, capital letters, bold text, and font size change abuse.

Thread subject must be informative and briefly display the content of the thread. It is forbidden to write the message text in capital letters (except for acronyms).

Moderators have the right to remove a thread or a message, regardless of relevance, user interest and other factors.

Users are not permitted to use red colour when creating and designing posts and signatures. The use of red font is reserved for moderators and administrators.

another thing I don’t get… why don’t they just ban the color for causal users? I’m sure thats possible in some way

Those goddamn turrets… I can solo ALL THE REST of Fire support except when I have 10 turtles swarming my guard. They deal almost 5k/shot with 170 kinetic resistance (phase shield on kinetic + some implants)…

Anyway:

-I’d like a lot a lrf! I would make it go as fast as a jericho fighter.

-I also love the idea of planet-based combat, but the problem is that Northstar crash site already makes my fps go down to 20, I think that planetary fights (with gravity and all that stuff) would make my crappy laptop run out of memory.

-About the alien war: I’m thinking about a large scale “Raid on Leviathan” Special Operation, I’ll probably post a suggestion when I finish thinking about all the possible challenges. 

-I’d love to see other destroyers roles, specially support ones. I made an ecm destroyer concept on the contest, please vote ittttt 

-We are gonna have to grind for a new material, that’s pretty much sure

-Jasan Quinn made a thread about squads recently, check it out, if you haven’t already.

-Jasan Quinn made a thread about squads recently, check it out, if you haven’t already.

I did,it was touching,now let’s hope 4 the best.

I did,it was touching,now let’s hope 4 the best.

They can’t ignore what he said, its points are almost flawless. 

don’t use guard then…

guards are only good in missions like captured dread, etc, but cotract…no. Just get yourself coil mauler. You get parts AND you can solo match. you just need to learn the ship positions. ie, after the first destroyer round quickly rt across the ravine so you get to that building. there go quickly up above it, meanwhile kill turtels etc. when all the mobs are killed just activate em scatter and wait for rabbits to spawn. And there you go. A slaughter. after that round just hide behind the same building and wait for cruiser to spawn. If you position your mauler good enough, you should be able to destroy all the thrusters very easily. then just use the silent engine / em scatter combo to get behind the cruiser, and destroy turrets. 

I was exaggerating when I said that thing. I think turtles are just annoying, they sometimes kill me when I’m out of position, and maybe they need a little nerf. 

Anyway, I don’t plan on investing on the game for now. 

This topic deserves a good old garlic spam!!

-Why isn’t the Cartel Destroyer a destroyer?

Because Cartel’s Destroyer is supposed to Destroy Cartel’s Problem.

-Why is there so little information about the Cruiser?

Because it’s something built by Pirate and I’m pretty sure even them don’t have a lot of Information about it.

-Will we ever have all the ship classes for all the factions?

Each faction has a different mentality, and this mentality is reflected by their own fleets and Shipyards.

-Will there ever be a map on the surface of a planet?

If you ask nicely the Devs, maybe.

Seeing the face of the actual aliens could be a good start.

-Will you ever nerf those god forsaken Turtles?

-Will there ever be a map on the surface of a planet?I know we have Naberia-392 and 526 Complex(Fire Support and Northstar Crash site)but they are situated on a planetoid and don’t have gravity,which it would be cool to have on other maps.

-I already asked long ago. The answer was a solid No.

-Perhaps the answer lies in our laboratories?

Playing Star COnflict with “gravity” is absolute xxxx, same xxxx as with newtonian physics.

Playing Star COnflict with “gravity” is absolute xxxx, same xxxx as with newtonian physics.

it would be an funny April fool

it would be an funny April fool

Star conflict 1.4: Age of Submarines

don’t use guard then…

guards are only good in missions like captured dread, etc, but cotract…no. Just get yourself coil mauler. You get parts AND you can solo match. you just need to learn the ship positions. ie, after the first destroyer round quickly rt across the ravine so you get to that building. there go quickly up above it, meanwhile kill turtels etc. when all the mobs are killed just activate em scatter and wait for rabbits to spawn. And there you go. A slaughter. after that round just hide behind the same building and wait for cruiser to spawn. If you position your mauler good enough, you should be able to destroy all the thrusters very easily. then just use the silent engine / em scatter combo to get behind the cruiser, and destroy turrets. 

I could do that with ease,only

I could do that with ease,only 

Dragon? Ask Rennie Ash for build. He is a pro on these kind of ships.

Dragon? Ask Rennie Ash for build. He is a pro on these kind of ships.

No,if i had a Mauler,i know how to do build too,haven’t you seen my build thread?!Those were only a few of my ideas,i will make another one later with all of them.