I dont want to hear Anything About FRIGS

Sorry People I DO NOT want to hear any whining on FRIGS oh I can’t play them BOO HOOO BOOO HOOOO

Whatever I was DOGFIGHTING with mine

post-240901-0-58279600-1369587732.jpg

Can someone translate?

Can someone translate?

“to all frigs users: Stop cry and learn play, as i do”

“to all frigs users: Stop cry and learn play, as i do”

If I do can I too reach the dizzying heights of 4th place on my team?! Gee whizz.

Edit: Wait, the scroll bar isn’t even at the top, he’s actually about 7th, so slightly below average for his team. What is this supposed to be showing exactly?

He want show this.

post-12396-0-28051000-1369589624.jpg

post-12396-0-06344000-1369589636.jpg

post-12396-0-45286800-1369589647.jpg

post-12396-0-92634300-1369589657.jpg

TITAN !! - yea Engineers are still fine. Only been using it since the patch. Still gets the job done, dies easier than before that’s all.

And this!

post-240901-0-04519600-1369590563.jpg

Some ppl insted try adapt your tactcs to diferent tipes of enemys, just rush thinking they can tank anyone. Engy frigate are support ships, to be used repairing allies and giving support fire or if you want atack others ships, equip your self to the role you want (Snipers weapons to interceptors, heavy weapons to frigates, Assault weapont to balanced fight)  Just look another match using a engy

post-12396-0-74712900-1369590577.jpg

Maybe we should start a thread about poor teamwork. 

Sorry People I DO NOT want to hear any whining on FRIGS oh I can’t play them BOO HOOO BOOO HOOOO

Whatever I was DOGFIGHTING with mine

![attachicon.gif](< base_url >/public/style_images/master/attachicon.gif)[screenshot-130526-125846.jpg](< base_url >/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=5998)

I went Dogfighting in mine and did placed higher than you did. Sixth place, five kills (four with railguns, one with a drone), six assists, First Blood and Fear Me (to prove I flew the Engi the whole fight rather than just highlighting it at launch).

I still say they have been nerfed too far.

post-240349-0-15933600-1369591792.jpg

post-240349-0-67203500-1369591798.jpg

post-240349-0-07113300-1369591800.jpg

post-240349-0-38064400-1369591801.jpg

Maybe we should start a thread about poor teamwork. 

dMryOpk.jpg

I went Dogfighting in mine and did placed higher than you did. Sixth place, five kills (four with railguns, one with a drone), six assists, First Blood and Fear Me (to prove I flew the Engi the whole fight rather than just highlighting it at launch).

And you want be in 1st place all match just because you using a frigate? They are very fine as they are now.

Just look my post #5 and see my titan medal.

Completely wrong actually. Frigates should be higher up due to more / easier supports than, say… an Interceptor.

The point which I have made, and has often been ignored, is that when I fly an Inty I see too many Frigates just give up. Engineers might try to warpgate away, but if they don’t have mines it’s just “xxxx it! I’d ragequit if it didn’t cost me all my xp and money!”

Because it wasn’t the IDDQD+IDKFA engineer action you saw in 0.8.0? Your crocodile tears are amusing.

Completely wrong actually. Frigates should be higher up due to more / easier supports than, say… an Interceptor.

The point which I have made, and has often been ignored, is that when I fly an Inty I see too many Frigates just give up. Engineers might try to warpgate away, but if they don’t have mines it’s just “xxxx it! I’d ragequit if it didn’t cost me all my xp and money!”

Smart engineers sit in the middle of other engineers and watch them two shot interceptors off themselves.

Examples attached. First and second screenshot show a great example of just how brokenly overpowered engineers still are to this day. If you don’t know this - problem isn’t in the game. It’s between keyboard and chair.

post-236446-0-39739900-1369594099.jpg

post-236446-0-39194900-1369594109.jpg

post-236446-0-78714800-1369594129.jpg

post-236446-0-06429700-1369594139.jpg

What is wrong with people on this forum?

I say: “I’m sick of seeing Frigates just give up and not even try to fight back when an Interceptor attacks them.”

You read: “waaah! I can’t kill an Inty when AFK!”

Here, let me screenshot my last game… notice the kill count - a lot higher than anything I’ve ever managed in an Interceptor. In fact, that was the first time I’ve ever had a Titan medal… and I got it flying a Long Range Frigate; a class I typically consider under-powered.

But I experienced the same problems I mention above. When someone gets behind you there is no point trying to fight back. You are dead. It happened to me three times in that match and the only answer I had was to fire and detonate the guided missile to kill us both.

That is not what I want. As a Frigate pilot that is really not satisfying (once is kind of funny, but I don’t want it to be my only defence), and as someone fighting Frigates it is equally uninspired.

I say again, for those who don’t pay attention.

I AM AN INTERCEPTOR PILOT!

I DO NOT WANT FREE KILLS!

I DO NOT WANT MY OPPONENTS TO GO AFK THE MOMENT I GET BEHIND THEM!

I WANT PEOPLE TO FIGHT BACK!

FRIGATES CANNOT, OR WILL NOT, FIGHT BACK AT PRESENT!

Is that clear to everyone? Is the objection sinking in? Are we on the same page? Yes? Once more for good measure?

FRIGATES ARE TOO EASY TO KILL IN AN INTERCEPTOR RIGHT NOW!

We all understand the complaint? We all get that I like to feel as though I had to put some effort into blowing up my opponents and not just hold the mouse over a stationary object that can’t shoot me back?

Is this finally getting through to people?

post-240349-0-92931400-1369594242.jpg

I AM AN INTERCEPTOR PILOT!

I DO NOT WANT FREE KILLS!

I DO NOT WANT MY OPPONENTS TO GO AFK THE MOMENT I GET BEHIND THEM!

I WANT PEOPLE TO FIGHT BACK!

FRIGATES CANNOT, OR WILL NOT, FIGHT BACK AT PRESENT!

ah… i understand now.

I blame the Frigate pilots then. Coz I do fine fighting close range in my Engineer.

TITAN !!! 

edit:

or go T3 against NASA :stuck_out_tongue:

Here are some of my stats :slight_smile:

post-12279-0-69310800-1369596562.jpg

See? frigate are doing the job, The only problem to frigates die fast are the pilot.

So a dev in T3 where inty’s were an are still rather less powerful then in T2 an under… is evidence there is no issue? Has anyone considered that balance in one tier is NOT equal in another. There have been scores and scores of complaints with the underlying issue being exactly that… while something might be working in T2 it was broken in T3/4.

I fly interceptors as well and I can personally attest that killing frigates got MUCH easier. T3 is a slightly different experience, but T2 frigates have less health an fewer options to contend with the HORDES of interceptors being fielded now. Over half the frig targets I go for in the T2 bracket flat give up an stop trying to fight after realizing that there is NO WAY they can fight me once I’m in their blind spot. Which due to the camera changes is rather huge at the moment.

I get that a lot of interceptor pilots were somehow “hurting” from before an think somehow that tossing out sentiments akin to “nya nya I killed you boo hoo” is somehow deserved. It does make some sense… for a 2 year old. Frigs are easy meat in T1/2. You might have a rare good game vs some amateur pilots, but on average frig pilots in those tiers are getting shredded. I’ve said it before, what might be balanced at T3/4 does not necessarily balance the game for the lower tiers. This goes both ways of course.