I am looking for a Corp!

i have 1 rank 6 ship and i am very active and my age is 16 and i am mature and i am looking for a active corporation that uses Teamspeak or something

Timezone? What are you interested in in-game?

Pilots are often apply directly to the interesting corporation here on forums ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”) Fell free to write at their own threads)

4 hours ago, CinnamonFake said:

Pilots are often apply directly to the interesting corporation here on forums ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”) Fell free to write at their own threads)

I suggest that we create a new thread section for the Grandmaster title achievement, where completely new pilots can get familiar with the basics first from experienced players. All they need to do is post a request, until someone will respond and help them.

In fact, such feature should be in the game, every new player would get a notification window with a link to this forum, where it can register and ask for this.

On 11.07.2016 at 7:46 PM, Koromac said:

I suggest that we create a new thread section for the Grandmaster title achievement, where completely new pilots can get familiar with the basics first from experienced players. All they need to do is post a request, until someone will respond and help them.

In fact, such feature should be in the game, every new player would get a notification window with a link to this forum, where it can register and ask for this.

No need to do separate section for this. But I pinned the topic, so everybody, who’s looking for a corp can write here and maybe wait for some suggestions or offers.

Post here if you are looking for a corp! Be sure to include information about yourself and a screenshot of your profile!

8 hours ago, CinnamonFake said:

No need to do separate section for this. But I pinned the topic, so everybody, who’s looking for a corp can write here and maybe wait for some suggestions or offers.

You should edit the OP to include something along the lines of “Post here if you are looking for a corp! Be sure to include information about yourself and a screenshot of your profile!”

14 minutes ago, MightyHoot said:

I heard NASA accept only russians. ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”) 

Since when do you know russian to understand russian heards?

46 minutes ago, MightyHoot said:

Since last night ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”) 

Did it come with the math lessons  ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

Anyone new to the game, just apply to Corp ( SpaceMafia ) M5. 

we accept new players and we will teach them the basics and answer all questions. 

thank you 

Nei

Ceo of M5

Crystaline Inc. 

we’re welcome

http://crystallineinc.enjin.com/

Im looking a corp aswell.  I got rank 5ish in Empire. Casual player (playing wows to boot). In EST timezone  Just looking for guys to run stuff with organised.  VOIP necessary(TS/Discord + push to talk pls)