My curent testing build.

DmFk0mD.jpg

Try this

zu39K8Z.jpg

RKFfeiu.jpg

Try this

J6 over F6???

J6 over F6???

With bubbles it is a great difference. It is better with rails, gauss and positrons but still.

With bubbles it is a great difference. It is better with rails, gauss and positrons but still.

I can understand the speed ammo but also on the implant? The crit damage is something very heavy

I can understand the speed ammo but also on the implant? The crit damage is something very heavy

So is the extra speed. It’s not much less than what you get with the speed ammo. Helps a lot with inty hunting, although you do trade off some damage for it.

With a base of 25% crit and 50% bonus crit damage, +7% row damage is more interesting than +30% crit damage.

Speed is another matter. I guess it depends on playstyle.

So is the extra speed. It’s not much less than what you get with the speed ammo. Helps a lot with inty hunting, although you do trade off some damage for it.

Are you telling me that a Tackler (with effect Tackler bonuses on top of that) needs a little projectile speed increase in order to hunt Interceptors?

Are you telling me that a Tackler (with effect Tackler bonuses on top of that) needs a little projectile speed increase in order to hunt Interceptors?

Unless you’re telling me that you can slow down every interceptor you meet, yes, I am telling you that.

I always use J6 on non-gunship bubblegun fighters. Crit chance is low on tacklers anyway, so taking projectile speed over crit dmg makes sense

Effect bonus doesn’t work on Inhibitor beam which is the one without cooldown. Engine suppressor has cooldown

So the projectile speed actually does help

If you have access to Bear/Paralax there is hardly any reason going Bubble Hyena, it is simply not as good, so the “old school” is the way to go for me:

idNcT1s.png

Or gauss build, it can rival Bear with that due to Target Painter.

J6 over F6???

yes with that implant and colled ammo i get more time to ahoot and more proyectile speed than speed ammo.

i forgot to put TTC instead of that IR,with TTC i have almost same crit dmg better p.speed and better heating time

yes with that implant and colled ammo i get more time to ahoot and more proyectile speed than speed ammo.

i forgot to put TTC instead of that IR,with TTC i have almost same crit dmg better p.speed and better heating time

But then you’d have like 15% Crit Chance, is that useful at all?

Unless you’re telling me that you can slow down every interceptor you meet, yes, I am telling you that.

Yes you can, even if Inhibitor Beam is not affected by the effect bonus you can slow every interceptor from afterburning. 

I always use J6 on non-gunship bubblegun fighters. Crit chance is low on tacklers anyway, so taking projectile speed over crit dmg makes sense

Effect bonus doesn’t work on Inhibitor beam which is the one without cooldown. Engine suppressor has cooldown

So the projectile speed actually does help

A projectile increase of 100-200 m/s? I think any decent player can leave without that.

But then you’d have like 15% Crit Chance, is that useful at all?

Yes you can, even if Inhibitor Beam is not affected by the effect bonus you can slow every interceptor from afterburning. 

A projectile increase of 100-200 m/s? I think any decent player can leave without that.

Well it makes life easier having more speed, but I think most pilots can do without.  Usually I run either the speed ammo and F6 or supernova and J6, with bubbles.  Never both.speed bonuses.  I don’t think it is required and I like my crits.

Well it makes life easier having more speed, but I think most pilots can do without.  Usually I run either the speed ammo and F6 or supernova and J6, with bubbles.  Never both.speed bonuses.  I don’t think it is required and I like my crits.

Yes, I mean it’s ofc handy to have as much speed as possible but anyone can play without it and choose other bonuses instead. 

In the first place I don’t know why anyone would choose bubbles over gravi beam or gauss but if you do I guess you want as much damage as possible.

Yes, I mean it’s ofc handy to have as much speed as possible but anyone can play without it and choose other bonuses instead. 

In the first place I don’t know why anyone would choose bubbles over gravi beam or gauss but if you do I guess you want as much damage as possible.

coz troll builds work perfectly in T3  :012j:

coz troll builds work perfectly in T3  :012j:

“Troll”

You guys have bastardized so much that word that you call anything trolling xD

“Troll”

You guys have bastardized so much that word that you call anything trolling xD

I call this troll/ret@rd build

RKFfeiu.jpg

I call this troll/ret@rd build

RKFfeiu.jpg

Why ¯_(ツ)_/¯