'Hummingbird' Engine Modification [Module]

Name: ‘Hummingbird’ Engine Modification

Type: Passive Engine Module for Empire Ships

Tooltip: A specially tuned Empire drive system that greatly increases engine efficiency and makes the ship harder to locate by sensors. Increases maximum speed by 20% with afterburners. Decreases energy consumed by afterburners by 30%. The ship is invisible to enemy radars beyond 5,000m. All ships that also have a Hummingbird engine can see you at any distance.

This would give a much greter benefit than the Auxiliary Generator woth none of its drawbacks.

14 hours ago, Scar6 said:

This would give a much greter benefit than the Auxiliary Generator woth none of its drawbacks.

Drawback: visibility from anywhere

I like the idea of stealth low emission thrusters though. I think it would fit Jericho ships due to their appearance better. The frigs even look like a B 2 bomber.

What about an engine mod that decreases acceleration but increases enemy lock on time, as well as interrupting active locks every 7 seconds?

Spy Drones would of course cancel that.

4 hours ago, Scar6 said:

I like the idea of stealth low emission thrusters though. I think it would fit Jericho ships due to their appearance better. The frigs even look like a B 2 bomber.

What about an engine mod that decreases acceleration but increases enemy lock on time, as well as interrupting active locks every 7 seconds?

Spy Drones would of course cancel that.

Make it so!