Human Ships.

Stop make those Alien Ships. We want new Human Ships, not ancient ones. We need something to compete with Alien Ships (or better).
This is how a Human Ship looks like.

GlorioleJump_Ship.png.e923fe8d579441f98c32dfe1944f636a.jpg

If they add this, it’s probably going to be another grindfest ship with completely new items required to manufacture.

Won’t help with anything

I gotta say, that ship looks really bada$$.

What this game is missing is the ability to play your class and still get all the benefits of farming . a Guard should get as much loyalty, synergy, efficiency and credits as a Gunship that kills 30 players or AI the same goes for an Engineer , LRF, command, Tackler, Recon, Covert Ops, and ECM . The Covert Ops, Gunship and the LRF are the ONLY ones that should do any significant damage at all . The rest should do their buffs and get their rewards for playing their class the right way. but that wouldn’t sell very many ships so here we are… A team based MMO playing PVP with 10 random loners doing as much damage as possible, completely ignoring the objectives and the team .  but yes your ship looks cool .

4 hours ago, Original_Taz said:

What this game is missing is the ability to play your class and still get all the benefits of farming . a Guard should get as much loyalty, synergy, efficiency and credits as a Gunship that kills 30 players or AI the same goes for an Engineer , LRF, command, Tackler, Recon, Covert Ops, and ECM . The Covert Ops, Gunship and the LRF are the ONLY ones that should do any significant damage at all . The rest should do their buffs and get their rewards for playing their class the right way. but that wouldn’t sell very many ships so here we are… A team based MMO playing PVP with 10 random loners doing as much damage as possible, completely ignoring the objectives and the team .  but yes your ship looks cool .

Guards can deal high amount of dmg and still provide utility (which you get synergy for)

Same with other ships you can score more with become/bomb or passive assists

gunships are not as strong as they used to be. (Except tharga with broken strafe)

It’s funny you didn’t mention destroyers because farming damage and not playing objective is what they do more than other ships 

I do agree though it seems like all new ships are focusing more on dealing damage/fragging which is not a good thing for a class based game. 

40 minutes ago, _terrorblade said:

gunships are not as strong as they used to be. (Except tharga with broken strafe)

[@_terrorblade](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/243375-_terrorblade/)

I suggest making another suggestion thread instead of a game discussion one.

Also, write it so simple that Skula1975 will understand it. I get you, but he’s Russian.

its just to say the game sucks now  and i wish i didn’t have to play out of class to get points

2 hours ago, Koromac said:

[@_terrorblade](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/243375-_terrorblade/)

I suggest making another suggestion thread instead of a game discussion one.

No. I’m done with that 

Its clearly something they don’t intend to fix

On 11/24/2017 at 3:09 AM, _terrorblade said:

No. I’m done with that 

Its clearly something they don’t intend to fix

As you wish.

On 23/11/2017 at 8:17 AM, _terrorblade said:

If they add this, it’s probably going to be another grindfest ship with completely new items required to manufacture.

Won’t help with anything

Of course, but this not the point i would like to explore in this topic. 

On 23/11/2017 at 3:26 PM, Original_Taz said:

I don’t think it, of course if you play a guard like a gunship you will not get so many point if you use a gunship. You need to explore your class advantages and use this against your enemy.

On 23/11/2017 at 12:11 PM, DeathWasp said:

I gotta say, that ship looks really bada$$.

Oh Yeah! If they forget how to make a Human Ship, that is one example.

There is a nice chance for those human ships you ask for.