By ignoring these you are a danger to your team and will most likely be named “feeder”
Rule 1. NEVER FLY STRAIGHT
- Strafe using Shift+A/D to move your ship in a horizontal direction, this can help you avoid missles when coupled with roll.
- Roll using Q/E
- Guide your mouse and press Shift to use afterburners.
- If your being fired at do these things
- Move mouse up and down while strafing
Rule 2. FOLLOW THE OBJECTIVES
- Do Not
- Sit at spawn, or use an LRF on a beacon mode. You provided little help.
- Sit at spawn never leaving to go for the enemy captain always try to get the middle ground, in this area you have a significant advantage.
- Fly to A/C Beacon first always get B first.
- Getting B will ensure or at minimal increase your chances of winning
- If you see a beacon being capture maneuver using the guide above you and distract them, you only need to damage them to prevent capture.
- DO NOT SIT still at a beacon! You can be torpedoed or killed by any other explosive weapon. Instead fly around it in a circle pattern.
- Do not sit still in Team Battle, instead go something useful for your team Ex) ECM/Tackler and flank them.
Rule 3. CALL ENEMIES OUT
- Press “R” twice to send a quick message for your team to engage them, this is helpful on so many occasions.
- If you’re the captain call invisible enemies out, DO NOT SIT STILL. Watch this video for more. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAb1rlvODyQ
By following these simple guidelines you can get better an adapt to certain circumstances. These are just a must-do to live in Star Conflict.
All additions to this are welcome! I will put them in with your named tagged.
xxConflictionXx said: “Oh also, always slot as many ships as you have slots. Never go into battle with only 1 ship. And make sure they all have modules lol”