How to manufacture Ellydium/Alien Shards!

This is just an alternative if you don’t like my previous suggestion, listed here:

We will discuss the possibility that we can craft these items in the Workshop.

You will need to unlock the ability to craft those items by paying credits in the Workshop.

Recommended action:

Cost of each existing Ellydium/Alien shard blueprint/item will cost you   [5-10] million credits.

There are 4 existing Ellydium/Alien blueprint/shard variants in total.     [20-40] million credits.

There should not be any restrictions or barriers to prevent a user from unlocking/learning the blueprints.

I would keep it plain and simple. No additional complications are needed nor required.

The developers should decide if they want to disable trading of crafted items or not. That’s entirely up to them, not to us.

Same goes for the blueprints. I can only give some directions, but they can decide how to adapt this model.

Optional: (three ways to make this possible)

If there must be one restriction, I would only suggest that these blueprints can only be unlocked once you’ve reached the Rank 15 with Ellydium faction.

Another way is doing some Ellydium-based event/s, which will provide you those blueprints for free of charge. It’s not time-limited event!

Additionally, along with existing credits requirements, Iridium currency must also be used to unlock a blueprint.

[300] Iridium seems decent enough to unlock for each blueprint.

Example of optional additional restrictions:

• Rank-based restriction - Rank 15 (Max. Rank)

• Ellydium-based event (special mission/s or assignment/s)

• Credits and [*** amount of Iridium] to unlock the blueprint/s

Screenshot: (Rune inscriptions - 1,2,3,4 will determine the (Rune) type of Shard)

14V8BP3.png

Example: [1] item or shard of your choice

[50] - Enriched monocrystal

[500] - Iridium

[30] - Crystal shard

[30] - Osmium crystal

[1] - Dull Ellydium crystal shard [4 Dull Ellydium crystal shards inscribed with rune symbols - 1, 2, 3, 4] (Alien language or rune will determine the type of Shard.)

[5M] - Additional crafting price could be set to 5 million credits as well, or it could be done for free, without any use of credits (optional)

[Craft] You get an item that you wanted. If those items can’t be sold or traded, they could have a different labeled category.

Optional examples: (if such items should not be tradable)

• [Empowered Unstable crystal]

• [Empowered Crystal cascade]

• [Empowered Entangled shards]

• [Empowered Crystal storage]

Note: To craft [1] Dull Ellydium crystal shard, you would need to use [100] Alien composite blocks.

Again, these items may not be available or excluded from trading. (optional feature)

Kind regards,

Koromac

Don’t forget to comment, and vote.

I like your idea in general, but i think the craft details should be do by the developers.

Hello! ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”) We have our thuoghs about the possibility for crafting of Ellydium materials, but this theme is still under discussion. Game economics requires carefulness, especialy in matter of Ellydium ships.

7 hours ago, aldermatias said:

I like your idea in general, but i think the craft details should be do by the developers.

Didn’t I just say the same thing? A suggestion is not a directive. It’s a guideline. The word “example” should be more than clear on this.

On 11/24/2017 at 6:08 AM, CinnamonFake said:

Hello! ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”) We have our thuoghs about the possibility for crafting of Ellydium materials, but this theme is still under discussion. Game economics requires carefulness, especialy in matter of Ellydium ships.

So, you’re alive after all!  ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

I understand your concerns, and I can explain a few things.

Game economics won’t be ruined or majorly disrupted. It’s actually quite the opposite.

In fact, I could blame limited accessibility than anything else for game’s worse reputation. Like, you can bypass that by just investing or paying for those items, true.

But, don’t forget! People have money. They just don’t want to spend it any longer, when they feel exploited or preyed upon by such scummy practices. They told me that themselves.

Appreciation and a clear business model with no strings attached can save/prolong this game, not extensive or hidden monetization.

This game has so much potential. I hope you know that!

People will pay and support this game when they feel more confident and appreciated, alas, for that to happen, the mentality of those in power to make such decisions, needs to change!

Gaijin… yes, YOU!

Regards,

Koromac