How to manufacture Ellydium/Alien Evolution item/s!

Suggestion:

• Instruction nanoprojectors

At least one Universal item could be produced in the Workshop. This item cannot be traded. It can only be used or sold for 3500 credits.

‘Evolution’ item - [Instruction nanoprojectors], could be craftable as a test run to see how this system impacts the game’s economy.

The cap limit on the non-tradable crafted item/s could be 10-25 units, but not more.

The optional addition to controlling the commercial state of the game could be an additional restriction that only allows you to craft one item from the list if multiple choices are present.

Example: (Workshop item)

Crafting cost of one item - [Instruction nanoprojectors]

Resources:

[20]  Enriched monocrystal

[200]  Iridium

[60]  Alien composite block

[1] Instruction nanoprojectors casing (dull power source)

Crafting price: [1000000] credits

To produce [1] Instruction nanoprojectors casing, you’ll need:

[10] crystal shard

[10] impure osmium

[10] impure silicon

[10] impure graphite

[10] vanadium

Crafting price: [100000] credits

If there are all six types of resources present instead of just one, the crafting procedure and requirements remain the same, except for the name of the item.

Optional: (Daily restriction/limit)

The daily restriction could be added to daily produced part/s: 24 hours or 1-day cooldown - Only one item is allowed to be crafted from the list or in general.

You can only bypass this restriction or limitation by buying or trading this part with the help of the Trading System or the Store.

Please, comment and vote!

Kind regards,

[Koromac]

Any alternative method of getting evolution items is welcome by me, but that much Iridium and monos is too much by far. 1mil creds seems a big high too but when I think about it, that would be a duable balancing factor. Because you can guarantee credits from battle, just not monos or Iridium.

9 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Any alternative method of getting evolution items is welcome by me, but that much Iridium and monos is too much by far. 1mil creds seems a big high too but when I think about it, that would be a duable balancing factor. Because you can guarantee credits from battle, just not monos or Iridium.

Niripas would most likely disagree. Preferably, there is a trading system and random ‘Evolution’ loot crates, but here you pretty much get what you want.

The only cost for such service is and should be, increased cost, which prevents players from hoarding such materials without resorting to other methods.

The main objective is fulfilled here - the ability to get such items without the need of loot boxes or trading, but for a hefty price as a result.

There are only two things that are needed - Patience or Time, and Iron Will or Persistence.

This is the only way that the in-game economy stays stable, including imposing a daily limit on such crafted item/s. Gaijin most likely won’t do it any other way, only worse!

3 hours ago, Koromac said:

This is the only way that the in-game economy stays stable, including imposing a daily limit on such crafted item/s.

The game economy is sh!te already.

2 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

The game economy is sh!te already.

This may be true, but now you got no choice to get the part that you need, later, if this is done, you will at least get one, eventually.

I want to change my vote. too much resources needed to craft.

14 hours ago, DrDeath_ScD said:

I want to change my vote. too much resources needed to craft.

This suggestion is not about the resources at all. It’s all about crafting ‘Evolution’ parts.

Voting for or against it, just because of the amount is irrelevant, and totally ridiculous and out of place.

Resources will be determined by the Commercial Department, not by us. Posting lower or higher numbers than that, won’t affect the final result.

However, you can post your concern, just remember, this is an example, not a dictation!

59 minutes ago, Koromac said:

Resources will be determined by the Commercial Department, not by us. Posting lower or higher numbers than that, won’t affect the final result.

However, you can post your concern, just remember, this is an example, not a dictation!

Even suggesting such a grind is unreasonable and out of place. Its takes attention away from the main point. We dont need to give them any more ideas on how to screw us over.

17 minutes ago, DrDeath_ScD said:

Even suggesting such a grind is unreasonable and out of place. It takes attention away from the main point. We don’t need to give them any more ideas on how to screw us over.

I was giving an example. The number of resources was never the main topic, nor it was the topic of the questionnaire. Suffice to say, their ideas are usually worse in the majority of cases than ours.

I suppose that such an amount would be acceptable to you?

Crafting cost of one item - [Instruction nanoprojectors]

Resources:

[10]  Enriched monocrystal

[100]  Iridium

[30]  Alien composite block

[1] Instruction nanoprojectors casing (dull power source)

Crafting price: [500000] credits