How to make easier to find members for a squad

I think some way to declare what game mode a player want to play could be useful to increase and improve communication between players. I’m talking of the situation when a player want to find someone in their friend list (or any other player list) to play for example PVP, but lacks time to send a message to everyone. To easy this we could have a group of checkboxes in the profile. This checkboxes are always off until the player select them (one or two or all of them). The amount of data to store is very low because is only for active players.

The player can (or not) inform other players who read their profile their unfullfilled interest in playing in a game mode (SCL, SecCon, Tournaments, PVP, PVE, OS,… whatever). Also this info can useful for statistical purposes. After all this are unfulfilled needs and they can show trends hidden now.

This solution is far from optimal for VP/CEO of large corporations to assemble wings if they have to check every profile. Because checking the profile of every active member of the corporation, every friend from the friend list and every contact from followed-up list can be exhausting. But it is better than waiting for answers from unresponding players. To help VP/CEO and other players a mark in the name of the player (different colour of the name or the name underlined) or icons next to the name in any window list could be outstanding. Because VP/CEO will be able to ask this players first, making the whole process of assembling wings easier and faster for everybody. If someone get a bad experience the solution is don’t select the checkboxes. That’s the beauty of doing this optional.

You’ll have to mention which ranks are you interested to play in each mode so maybe graphical diagrams with excel spreadsheets will make if easier…

But srsly remove this “same rank” restriction for squad and let people play without constantly refitting their ships!!! 

and show max rank selected near players name in squad window!! uff squad making in this game is so weak ![:012:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/012.png “:012:”)

Indeed, yes, but keep it simple. There are easy, médium and hard PvP and PVE right now. You can declare the difficulty you are interested first. Ranks can be arranged later.

About the rank restrictions, they don’t make any sense to me, but that’s another discussion.

The social elements are underway for a long time, i think they should be mentioned soon or something in a devblog or something.

I hope devs improve the social aspect soon. Something like this suggestion don’t change any core mechanic. II was a bit downhearted watching the work needed to assemble a wing. It could and should be a lot easier.

It will, trust your fellow orca ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

Hey! Very well received suggestion!!

+1 from me!!!

And what about the new [Community Discord](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/32597-community-discord/#comment-389914) ??

Well look what just happened!

Yes, i have to try this new tool to build squads. It is way better than my sugestión.

Told ya ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)