How to get parts for Gargoyle/Dart? Besides the special gifts.

So how do you get the parts to them besides in the specials? I really would like to build one of those two ships. 

3 minutes ago, HBZK100 said:

So how do you get the parts to them besides in the specials? I really would like to build one of those two ships. 

Only solution for now is GS. Sadly.

Only GS option is on atm, dont see any other.

They are premium ships. You need to pay

![:(](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/003j.png “:(”)

You can trade the parts later tho. Like trade random bp for activator.

8 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

You can trade the parts later tho. Like trade random bp for activator.

That would be nice. I’ve also got some extra electilum that I don’t need. I don’t plan on building an R14 destroyer in the next year (if grinding R8 DDs took 2 months, R14 is gona take an eternity. Not willing to spend time grinding for a ship like that again).

Well r14 are out you can’t craft them. 

So who cares about electrum 

Who cares at all about r14 with all those BS fufu new ships/weapons come out, that rip them?

2 hours ago, Lord_Xenon said:

Who cares at all about r14 with all those BS fufu new ships/weapons come out, that rip them?

That’s a good thing. Unfortunately, not everyone has access to this “fufu”, as you call it.

8 hours ago, Swifter43021 said:

They’ll still be out in limited portions of time, so there will still be some demand…

It is rumor that they will come again, _and_ the assignments still support grind for neodium and beryllium, must be for something … ??

6 hours ago, Lord_Xenon said:

Exactly, a strategy is visible by now: there will be developments, that bing major innovations like destroyers and ellydium crystal ships and (we do not know atm) - with each generation of new ship designs/classe more powerful that the last, in this way constantly re-volving the game (like a rolling release model in OS development). 

Players will be hyped on intervalls at least 1 time, even rather 2-3 times per year, to get the latest powerful ships … leaves the interest/allert lebvel high in players, but maybe a bit costly 

4 hours ago, millanbel said:

That’s a good thing. Unfortunately, not everyone has access to this “fufu”, as you call it.

Yes, and you have to focus your in-game grind/work/pay -so to say- on mindful selected goals… makes the game more complicated, though

2 hours ago, avarshina said:

It is rumor that they will come again, _and_ the assignments still support grind for neodium and beryllium, must be for something … ??

r8 and r11 destroyers, and aliens, which requires neodium and berrylium.

r14 may not come back before a year you know.

There’ll be an alien destroyer anyway.

Why would you use a sirius/tyrant/vigilant, when you can use a Thar ga like destroyer which will be batter in everything ?

7 hours ago, millanbel said:

I can just hope for a new anti-inty insta kill weapon with insane dps. Don’t care if those fly die a lot then.

29 minutes ago, Lord_Xenon said:

I can just hope for a new anti-inty insta kill weapon with insane dps. Don’t care if those fly die a lot then.

It’s already here.

dgpSZO1.jpg

There’ll be an alien destroyer anyway.

Why would you use a sirius/tyrant/vigilant, when you can use a Thar ga like destroyer which will be batter in everything ?

![:00:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/00.png “:00:”) A more powerful version of vigilant!!?? Just wonderful!

2 hours ago, HBZK100 said:

![:00:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/00.png “:00:”) A more powerful version of vigilant!!?? Just wonderful!

I really want it too but I already see ppl create topic about how op it is… just like the vigilant…but just like every destroyers we’ll found he’s weakness ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

if we can build it the same way as the thar ga imagine a 3hull 3shields 3capa 3cpu 3 engines destroyer…

3 hours ago, EndeavSTEEL said:

I really want it too but I already see ppl create topic about how op it is… just like the vigilant…but just like every destroyers we’ll found he’s weakness ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

if we can build it the same way as the thar ga imagine a 3hull 3shields 3capa 3cpu 3 engines destroyer…

And now, imagine it with teleportation sphere and 3k shield regen per second. 

Because shield regeneration and combat shield are 1500 regen/second each for destroyers hahahahaha

Add to this the fact that it’ll have access to special modules with high hull regen.

And enjoy. 

15 hours ago, Lord_Xenon said:

wut?

10 hours ago, Swifter43021 said:

And now, imagine it with teleportation sphere and 3k shield regen per second. 

Because shield regeneration and combat shield are 1500 regen/second each for destroyers hahahahaha

Add to this the fact that it’ll have access to special modules with high hull regen.

And enjoy. 

Add in supernova black holes…yeah.