How to get better at aiming?

Just so you know Osu and aimbooster are not hacks for this game or cheats of any kind. They are simply a more accessible PRACTICE mode for aiming skills. You can of course play Star Conflict a lot too, but shooting bots may not improve you aim as fast ;p

I disagree, current bot AI is quite elusive, and in fact in low tiers they are much better at dodging that human players.

I am glad I got first at least once in a PVE game, and my Dad was glad I did not use Osu or aimbooster.com to do it. But thanks for everything, it makes me feel so good!

And again I’m asking, did you or your dad read anything we wrote here? osu! and aimbooster.com are not hacking programs/websites , they’re videogames where you can improve your aiming skills by playing and practicing.

I disagree, current bot AI is quite elusive, and in fact in low tiers they are much better at dodging that human players.

There is that when beginning, but later on he may want something faster (though it seems not) as the bots are kind of fixed predictability dodging ;p

try this game 

http://www.k2xl.com/games/reaction/shoot/

C-

Also I found war thunder to be helpful.

along with (omfg hilarity) Touhou games (not the fighters) and audiosurf.