How to fix a problem with Ellydium loot boxes - Ellydium node resources!

Suggestion:

We have Ellydium node resources loot box, where we get three random items from the list that we pay 300 Iridium for it.

However, there are too many common quality items that are not desirable in this case, sometimes because of the Cap limit as well, if a player already reached the Cap limit.

Ellydium resource nodes loot box should get tweaked, meaning, most of the items in this loot box should be removed. The only thing that should stay, are Ellydium special items, all four of them.

The drop chance should be equal for all four items, 25% (equal) chance of dropping for each item. By spending 300 or 500 Iridium, you will always get one Ellydium special item.

The only question is, which one? In such case, you could always trade or exchange some item for the other.

Screenshot:

14V8BP3.png

Example: Ellydium loot box with only four items - all special items (guaranteed Ellydium drop)

Price: 300 (same price) or 500 Iridium (maximum price)

Ellydium loot box:

• [Unstable crystal] / 1 unit

• [Crystal cascade] / 1 unit

• [Entangled shards] / 1 unit

• [Crystal storage] / 1 unit

Current evaluation: (I recommend removing 11 excess resources.)

Current loot box, named Ellydium node resources: 15 different items (11 items too many in one loot box).

Status: (obsolete - exploitative and misleading description)

• [Unstable crystal] [Crystal cascade] [Entangled shards] [Crystal storage] / only 1 randomly selected item is given

• [Alien composite block] / 5 units

• [Xenocrystal] / 10 units

• [Vulcan barrel] / 5 units

• [Enriched monocrystals] / 10 units

• [Resonating charges] / 10 units

• [Resonating crystal] / 10 units

• [Resonating slugs] / 10 units

• [Graphite plate] / 5 units

• [Osmium crystal] / 5 units

• [Metal blank] / 5 units

• [Computing chip] / 5 units

• [Pure silicon] / 5 units

• [Processing block] / 5 units

• [Screened battery] / 5 units

Optional: Maximum allowed GS price limit on Ellydium special module items?

Should there be a price limit for Ellydium special module items?

If so, each Ellydium special item could be sold and set to the maximum of 500 GS, with tax included.

One transaction can transfer only three items at once, the maximum GS price is then 1500 in total, with tax included.

Please, vote and comment!

Kind regards,

Koromac

I would agree to have the containers be more expensive, but to drop only the node resources, yet one random out of each 4, should make levelling Ellydium ships easier(if they will follow the Waz’Got mechanic).

Very nice suggestion, but I strongly doubt it will be implemented as Star Conflict pushes players to farm and spend gold…

+1

i agree  but it may be a moot point if the MMORPG’s are forced to remove lottery boxes  but yes the entire planet is tired of buying 100 boxes to get 1 thing

I’m always for definite buys instead of RNG praying. But 500 is just not worth it.

I get 500 iri in about a month with school.

4 hours ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

should make levelling Ellydium ships easier(if they will follow the Waz’Got mechanic).

I definitely agree with you. There are better and more friendly ways to monetize valuable content, without shoving loot boxes in our arse.

The intent is to provide players with a sense of pride and accomplishment for unlocking different heroes. As for cost, we selected initial values based upon data from the Open Beta and other adjustments made to milestone rewards before launch. Among other things, we’re looking at average per-player credit earn rates on a daily basis, and we’ll be making constant adjustments to ensure that players have challenges that are compelling, rewarding, and of course attainable via gameplay. We appreciate the candid feedback, and the passion the community has put forth around the current topics here on Reddit, our forums and across numerous social media outlets. Our team will continue to make changes and monitor community feedback and update everyone as soon and as often as we can.

-EA

sry i had to ![:007_2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007_2.png “:007_2:”)

Or just make Ellydium resources craftable, like the other resources… 

2 hours ago, aldermatias said:

Or just make Ellydium resources craftable, like the other resources… 

I was thinking about that as well.

However, not all resources are listed as craftable. It will have to do for now.

I might make a different suggestion about this.

Here:

We’re now working under renovation of Iridium caches as a priority. New ships and modules will arrive soon, and they also require some space there. When we have time, we’ll get back to Ellydium containers and crafting.

6 hours ago, CinnamonFake said:

New ships and modules will arrive soon, and they also require some space there. When we have time, we’ll get back to Ellydium containers and crafting.

I was afraid that this will happen. You probably plan to implement all this new stuff to random Iridium loot boxes.

Well, I was planning to make an extensive suggestion post on how to rework all those Iridium loot boxes, but apparently, it’s too late now…

Most problematic are destroyer modules and weapons!

May I suggest making an event that will at least you get those destroyer weapons and modules free of charge for a limited time by completing certain tasks?

Each existing module and weapon should have a task on its own.