Hit track icon

I kinda like the idea of having a marker showing you just hit a shot (like many other games have too), however i dont like the way it looks mainly because its too big, i often confuse it with the cone of fire/spread…maybe it has a little to do with the color of my sight, but i never had issues before; the icon could be different.

Therefore i suggest basically 2 things:

1. Change the icon or even better, include more options you can choose about the shape of the hit indicator, just like you can do with sights.

2. Make color selection available to the hit track icon, just like you can do with sights (or use the same color as sights).

Heres a picture as an example of a different hit track icon with another color:

otewcm.jpg

One last thing, it would be cool to see a constant hit track icon when succesfully hitting with beam lasers (instead of pinging from time to time): no decay when hitting the target without missing.

It is nice to have more information, but I dislike having extra clutter on the screen. Would be good to have some options to choose from, including one with no visual cue, but just the sound effect.

It is nice to have more information, but I dislike having extra clutter on the screen. Would be good to have some options to choose from, including one with no visual cue, but just the sound effect.

+1 to having options.

+1 to having options.

ty!!! i only hope that this ideas get more diffusion and worked by devs :stuck_out_tongue: any help to share this would be apreciated