Heavy Blaster Hate

@1:20

:yes_yes:

Pulse laser !

The heavy blaster can be a piece of s*** in PvP but in PvE it is great for blasting infused anyway. (as long as they stay in front of you)

I have only had one problem with the heavy blaster. The crosshairs can never seem to keep up with where your looking. If you could remove that rather annoying problem then it would become much more usefull instead of just blasting large groups at 3000 meters.

It is called heavy barrel, this is intended so that this weapon can’t rotate instantly.

Also, necro.

Heavy blaster is fine as it is, so is coil mortar. Heavy blaster is great for taking out frigates and slow fighters. Coil mortar is not OP, it is very easy to dodge in a fighter/inty. Even simple strafing is usually enough to dodge

You should just suggest it as a new weapon, HB does have unique uses, i may miss if it gone

The weapon is fine as it is. Don’t change anything about it. 

The weapon is fine as it is. Don’t change anything about it. 

more people use it the better :slight_smile:

I would suggest the heavy blaster to function as a long ranged area suppression weapon by increasing its range, spread, rate of fire and overall damage while lowering its damage per hit. It should be able to soften up a group of enemies and forcing them to split at a range of gauss cannon. Just make the barrel increasingly heavy as rate of fire increase during firing to prevent it from being good at close-to-medium range. It should be an ideal weapon for engineering frigates when staying at the backlines to provide some fire support and grab some damage assists.

I would suggest the heavy blaster to function as a long ranged area suppression weapon by increasing its range, spread, rate of fire and overall damage while lowering its damage per hit. It should be able to soften up a group of enemies and forcing them to split at a range of gauss cannon. Just make the barrel increasingly heavy as rate of fire increase during firing to prevent it from being good at close-to-medium range. It should be an ideal weapon for engineering frigates when staying at the backlines to provide some fire support and grab some damage assists.

The weapon has new mechanics, you should try them.

• No slow barrel anymore

• Dynamic spread (more spread the more you fire)

• 25% less damage than before.

So now is a close/medium range weapon.

IF you want something to fight against gauss fighters, I suggest the positron cannon.