Heaven's Wing [WINGS] corporation

Heaven’s Wing is a new corporation seeking new members. We accept anyone currently and have no rules other than to respect other members.

be sure to contact any members with the tag [WINGS] or reply right here

We’re are also seeking officers with a decent amount of knowledge to help new members to the corporation and game

I personally will try to help in any matter I can, but I’m still learning too <3

Current members please post which faction you would want our corporation to represent: Jericho / Empire / Federation / 

We are Independent right now, but so far we can’t participate in the region conquest (something I personally would be fun having our own region)

i Want Joint You Corp
My DSR : 1229

All my Tiear ship is T3

i Want Joint You Corp

My DSR : 1229

All my Tiear ship is T3

says you work for a corporation already

SRY THATS MY OLD CORPORATION…WAIT IM OUT FROM CORP

now you can invite me

NASA extends their greetings. Welcome to the war. ;]

May I also suggest, in the interest of returning balance to Sector Conquest, to choose Federation? They currently lack the numbers that would otherwise make them a competitor.

Hello,

Empire pilot looking for a possible invite.

Stats:

DSR: 1084 & rising

Ships: T2+

In-game name: FraggY

Greetings from The United Front. Looking forward to seeing you in battle. Good luck out there!

Welcome and good luck from The WolfPack.

Hi Natalie, I’m interested to join your corp. My IGN’s the same as my username here on the forums. =)

Hello i would like to join yoru corporation, my faction is jericho and these are my stats:

DSR: 1067

Tier 3 ships.

My ingame nick its the same as here.

Hello,

Stats:

Hi Natalie, I’m interested to join your corp. My IGN’s the same as my username here on the forums. =)

Hello i would like to join yoru corporation, my faction is jericho and these are my stats:

Tier 3 ships.

I’m glad to add new members :slight_smile:

I’m glad to add new members :slight_smile:

Tier 3 ships.

Hello,

Stats:

Because of my job I don’t play during the times you guys are on. so if you are still willing to join us plz contact another member with [WINGS] so can give them the ability to add new members.

Heaven’s Wing [WINGS] is now officially the Wings of the Federation

-this will not affect  _ individual members player’s faction, ship faction, contracts, contacts or level _

_ -this only applies to the map conquest you see before PVP. You should notice we only fight in blue regions _

_ -hopefully we can gain enough to own our own region  _

Need more members

-looking for more officers to get the clan into better shape (I’m still kinda new at this)

-also anyone willing to be co-leader please let me know (I’m not on enough)

-number of member slots is now at 40 so please get our name out there

Good luck out there Wings…

Because of my job I don’t play during the times you guys are on. so if you are still willing to join us plz contact another member with [WINGS] so can give them the ability to add new members.

No problem from my side, could you please tell us the nick of the officer so we can contact him? because if we are not in the same game its impossible to know who is in the corp for us. During weekends i am online almost all day so you can also try in that moment. For me both options are just fine. :wink:

IGN: Darsword

T3 ships (1 T2)

DSR 1170

Returning after a small break, looking for a group to fly with.

Hello. My IGN is RedNine I play for the Federation, and would like to join the group.

I’m T2: engi, tackler, and gunship.

Hi I want join you corp ^^

Ship: All T1

DSR : 1068

Welcome to StarConflict, we wish the best for you and your team.