Hear Ye Hear Ye!

Hear ye hear ye! I, ArcTic, Emperor of RadiX doth hereby declare the realm of Barter Zone, RESEARCH CENTER, AND Vanguard outpost in the system of Erebus to belong henceforth to RadiX and her selected allies. Hitherto, this realm belonged to all pilots, but due to the inexcusable piracy and rebellion, this sector shall henceforth belong to I, Emperor ArcTic. Those caught trespassing WILL be assaulted and their loot purloined. Piracy is banished and pirates shall be punished and may be added to a game wide kill list.

Enforcers are selected individuals that defend the sector to the utmost of their ability. Enforcers are the entirety of RadiX corporation. Guests are permitted pilots who may travel through the sector without fear of molestation. To become a guest, CEOs may request for their entire corporation to be added. I, Emperor ArcTic reserve the right to refuse any corporation. It is the responsibility of a guest to kill on sight anyone not on the guest list and guests will be removed for assaulting or aiding in the assault of any enforcer unless provoked or attacked himself. Guests may refuse to defend the sector if they so choose, but this is not recommended. Enforcers shall receive great glory and experience, along with opportunities for loot. The loot from a guest’s kill my be seized by an enforcer at any moment. Any items found in the guest’s hold belong solely to him.  

Enforcers DID say yes to becoming enforcers and have been checked with. 

Enforcers:

RadiX (RadiX)

xXJaegerXx (WPK) (player ONLY)

millanbel(GoD) (player ONLY) 

Super duper special shadow designation enforcer

Behemoth (Behem) 

Guests are a do not attack list. They did not necessarily agree to the guest list, but they are people who are considered friends by Emperor ArcTic. 

Guests: 

Corpless players. 

Friends of Emperor ArcTic

MORE SECTORS WILL BE CLAIMED BY EMPEROR ARCTIC IN THE FUTURE. EMPEROR ARCTIC DOES NOT CARE FOR EMPIRE OR JERICHO SPACE, BUT ONLY FEDERATION SPACE, FORT MEURTO, AND REALMS SURROUNDING FORT MEURTO.

HENCEFOURTH, ONLY EMPEROR ARCTIC OR HIS TRUSTED ALLIES MAY CLAIM SECTORS.

Since I have been asked if this is a joke, I will respond now. No. This is not a joke. Though it may seem to be one, feel free to test it and you will indeed find my enforcers. You may succeed in entering my sector once or twice, but watch your back.

Lol, I’m in GoD btw…  And yeah sure!

But there’s something I don’t follow… What do you mean by “no piracy” when we are supposed to kill everyone not on the guest list XD

Pray that you don’t get in my way, the ESB way. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Oh, you’re on our side. Welcome aboard!

So I guess corps should just start claiming sectors?

DOW claims Fort Muerto.

I was just about to lay waste to any and all RadiX guys I found in Barter Zone.

Then I remembered that I’m in FINN, and we’re on the guest list.

DOW claims Fort Muerto.

GL defending that XD

I was just about to lay waste to any and all RadiX guys I found in Barter Zone.

Then I remembered that I’m in FINN, and we’re on the guest list.

LOL

I was in Barter Zone earlier on, killed a guy with no corp, but then noone else came to visit me :frowning:   So I decided to play police and kill all the cybers there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9ZgnVb5Q7I

Hey soldier. The RP thread? While Efefay was knocked out a certain redhead polished him. Maybe…

Hey soldier. The RP thread? While Efefay was knocked out a certain redhead polished him. Maybe…

128874496505848355.jpg

alex claims everything

too lazy to enforce ._.

Lol, I’m in GoD btw…  And yeah sure!

But there’s something I don’t follow… What do you mean by “no piracy” when we are supposed to kill everyone not on the guest list XD

They’re trespassing in MY sector so it’s not piracy. It’s defending our own.

Pray that you don’t get in my way, the ESB way. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Oh, you’re on our side. Welcome aboard!

Not sure what you mean. Are you requesting to become an enforcer?

So I guess corps should just start claiming sectors?

DOW claims Fort Muerto.

A. You can’t claim a sector because you don’t have the firepower to hold it. :stuck_out_tongue:

B. And you aren’t Emperor ArcTic like I am so there goes your plan. 

alex claims everything

too lazy to enforce ._.

See problem B. with Efefay’s plan. 

So I just got attacked by bubblehelmet [FDEF] in Barter Zone, when I was withholding fire from him and just firing on some other guy…

I think this needs clarifing a bit! :smiley:

They’re trespassing in MY sector so it’s not piracy. It’s defending our own.

So we are privateers with letters of marque, employed by the Emperor to kill enemies? Sounds cool :smiley: Do we get paid?

You get paid in forum currency. Sweet rolls.

And soldier. I’m never serious unless I’m serious. Seriously tho. Days since last post.

Dow will eat Radix

So I just got attacked by bubblehelmet [FDEF] in Barter Zone, when I was withholding fire from him and just firing on some other guy…

I think this needs clarifing a bit! :smiley:

So we are privateers with letters of marque, employed by the Emperor to kill enemies? Sounds cool :smiley: Do we get paid?

FDEF probably doesn’t know about this yet. I am talking to their leaders. 

You get paid in forum currency. Sweet rolls.

And soldier. I’m never serious unless I’m serious. Seriously tho. Days since last post.

Dow will eat Radix

Bro, be careful you don’t bark up the wrong tree. DOW will try to eat RadiX, but we will say squirrel and you will run the opposite direction. 

FDEF probably doesn’t know about this yet. I am talking to their leaders.

Bro, be careful you don’t bark up the wrong tree. DOW will try to eat RadiX, but we will say squirrel and you will run the opposite direction.

Crap! You discovered the DOW kryptonite! Too bad we cant organize a match. Time is a stupid thing.

HEAR YE HEAR YE, ULTRA’S PRESIDENT HAS DECLARED HIS EMPIRE TO BE ENFORCERS AND THEY CLAIM ICE BELT. 

RadiX also claims Research Center and Vanguard Outpost. 

Guests:

milfuelle (NASA)

My name, you spell it wrong :stuck_out_tongue: My forum/signature/game name is all the same :fed013:

My name, you spell it wrong fed013.png

Life’s rough. get over it. :stuck_out_tongue:

Stop using emperor. Just use president to match corps. Emperor sounds like every Corp is empire…

RadiX is an empire. Ultra is an empire. DOW is a doghouse.