Hear Ye Hear Ye!

Why are you claiming areas in Federation space? Also empires need to be bigger. Not just 3 or 4 areas.

And soldier. I’m never serious unless I’m serious. Seriously tho.

You done made the wrong joke.

You done made the wrong joke.

Fine… Just bored waiting. Just my immaturity .

HEY. Fight be IRL.

We are an empire because I am an emperor. 

HEY. Fight be IRL.

We are an empire because I am an emperor.

I think we are discussing two different matters… Anyways you don’t want to fight me IRL. end of this conversation.

Stop using emperor. Just use president to match corps. Emperor sounds like every Corp is empire…

btw, he’s now a president. I am the sole emperor of the universe. Except for southern california. Too many liberals. 

I think we are discussing two different matters… Anyways you don’t want to fight me IRL. end of this conversation.

Oh rlly? 

SQUIRREL. 

Emperor Arcticurus M…

:alien3:

DOW claims Fort Muerto.

I claim your head.

I claim your head.

I claim his bone. 

I claim his bone. 

I do not share my bone.

I’m cutting the guest list down to corporations only. No solo memberships, it’ll get too hard. 

Gruahahahaha! 

I, WolKhan Von Reige Octavius, proclaim that Behemoth will work in the shadows to take care of the dirty work.

Nothing will stand in our way. Since you care not for Empire or Jericho space, I’m going to go ahead and claim the Sorting Facility as payment. 

Gruahahahaha! 

I, WolKhan Van Reige Octavius, proclaim that Behemoth will work in the shadows to take care of the dirty work.

Nothing will stand in our way. Since you care not for Empire or Jericho space, I’m going to go ahead and claim the Sorting Facility as payment. 

Would you like to become enforcers? 

Of course. Name us under a shadow designation of your choosing.

That good wolfy?

It is, though I was thinking more of a separate area from the enforcers. 

right below

for instance 

enforcers

shadows/ninjas/assassins/etc.

guests

now is it better? 

Gruahahahaha! 

I, WolKhan Von Reige Octavius, proclaim that Behemoth will work in the shadows to take care of the dirty work.

btw, sorting facility is in the realms around fort meurto which i plan to claim. But we can share. I done graduated frum kindergarten so i knows how. 

Super duper special shadow designation enforcer

Behemoth (Behem) 

Hahah. This’ll do.