Halloween in space (Discussion)

1 hour ago, Ironquest said:

The Xeno-Expert containers were PvP only.

But why even push players into any direction, and not give the players a real choice instead?

Shouldn’t the major goal be to give players a fun experience ingame, so that they enjoy spending time and money here?

Again - your posts here will have not proper impact. This thread is about Halloween event, if you really think that something needs to be changed in general approach - please post in Suggestions section, get players votes and that will create some attention to the problem. Posting about this in every thread will only give you attention of forum moderator… 

20 hours ago, niripas said:

Again - your posts here will have not proper impact. This thread is about Halloween event, if you really think that something needs to be changed in general approach - please post in Suggestions section, get players votes and that will create some attention to the problem. Posting about this in every thread will only give you attention of forum moderator… 

This all started as I was posting about the Halloween event. Those tasks were listed in the description of the event, and the description was wrong, so I stated since when it was changed to the actual requirements. It would have likely stopped there, had you not taken it upon yourself to again nitpick on my post. A number of “PvP” things like achievements, can be gained in co-op, as well as PvP missions, so there’s already a number of examples why it would have been perfectly fine to leave those tasks alone so they could be done in PvP, or co-op. Then speaking of what would be fun for an event, is on topic, as this is a feedback thread regarding a themed event.

On 30.10.2016 at 7:59 AM, Phoenix_Shi said:

This all started as I was posting about the Halloween event. Those tasks were listed in the description of the event, and the description was wrong, so I stated since when it was changed to the actual requirements. It would have likely stopped there, had you not taken it upon yourself to again nitpick on my post. A number of “PvP” things like achievements, can be gained in co-op, as well as PvP missions, so there’s already a number of examples why it would have been perfectly fine to leave those tasks alone so they could be done in PvP, or co-op. Then speaking of what would be fun for an event, is on topic, as this is a feedback thread regarding a themed event.

From what I see here, Ironquest just posted something and Niri told him that he just could make a suggestion in the proper section. What is wrong with that? 

Are you and Ironquest the same person?