Halloween in space (Discussion)

c3845f03278939ff2d7e2c7f1e4d.jpg

Welcome to discuss [Star Conflict’s Halloween in space](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/31743-halloween-in-space/)!

YES I’m gonna plant those pumpkins like there is no tomorrow!

10/10 spooks wood skeleton again

-IGN

19 minutes ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

10/10 spooks wood skeleton again

-IGN

Qoute for a DVD box)

Just now, CinnamonFake said:

Qoute for a DVD box)

Im not going to take this discussion any further.

Oh I almost forgot:#Halloweed #3spooky5me

gotta stay on topic 

What’s so special about 77 mb update?

No patch log, no updates, just this Halloween.

There is nothing new!

They changed the female voice and some characters splashes,they look really spooky.

Damage assist 666 ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

Spoiler

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/228948663899590426/0EB2A1BA2C177B1B443001E91AD8AAA54108EAC7/

30 minutes ago, Koromac said:

What’s so special about 77 mb update?

No patch log, no updates, just this Halloween.

There is nothing new!

Pumpkins. 77 mb of pumpkins.

NOICE! cant wait for the skin to appear ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

Didn’t we already get this skin last year for free? Well I know I have a pumpkin skin on a few of my ships from last year

The best thing in the pack is that it actually give more syn and cred than a prem account^^ but do we get additional bonus if we already have a prem account? like 50%+66,6%

7 minutes ago, EndeavSTEEL said:

The best thing in the pack is that it actually give more syn and cred than a prem account^^ but do we get additional bonus if we already have a prem account? like 50%+66,6%

Yes it give you the bonus emblem thing on the bundles tab.

Funy fact is that thanks to the 66.6 bonuses and premium rewards, mono missions give 1M cred and 26k syn xD

But… there’s nothing new…

What about the special weapons and modules…

Yeah, i was also hoping for something new, or at the very least a daily PvE broker task for Electrum…

How long will this event last and until when can we acquire Halloween containers?

25 minutes ago, Koromac said:

How long will this event last and until when can we acquire Halloween containers?

Untill the next patch, I suspect. Most probably Tuesday)

How much is the container if you already have all the items? I guess they don’t want rich people using GS to get months of +66.6% bonus…

25 minutes ago, RennieAshII said:

How much is the container if you already have all the items? I guess they don’t want rich people using GS to get months of +66.6% bonus…

599 GS