Halloween in space (Discussion)

Well darn I have like 140. 

I love spoopy stuff yo, but there is a zero percent chance of me throwing more money at this game until stuff is changed.

Was hoping for a new skin but got decals, its something ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

The skin is same as last year :stuck_out_tongue:

They should have just released the foiled orange/black bug skin. I would love that.

It is good to have some new things in the game. Thanks.

20 minutes ago, inyazserg said:

Something new?? Where???

1 minute ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Something new?? Where???

I believe he was trolling, but these last weeks we saw a lot of new items, like alien techs or the R14 destroyer.

You should have made it into a “Pumpkin II” paint that would look like the Pumpkin used to look like on Acid Hydra. Or was it some other ship? I can’t remember which one it was but it seems like you have removed it again. Why?

Kinda bit disappointed.I thought we get extra missions from M. Del Arte on top of broker missions to get some extra resources,  but that does not seem to be the case. So it is only “cosmetic” difference then or what?

Special missions from Miranda Del Arte

Brotherhood ‘New Day’s Signal’ reminds you: ‘Signal’s Peak’ is coming — it’s a dark time when the spirits of the dead come to take what they’re owed by the living! Their souls are weeping, desecrated by the new ships’ green dirt! Miranda Del Arte offers mercenaries special missions starting October 28:

Eliminate or kill assist three enemy destroyers in any PvP mode. As a reward you will get Neodium or Beryllium.

_ Eliminate 5 enemy ships in any PvP mode using a destroyer. _ As a reward you will get valuable resource Electrum required to build rank 14 destroyers.

If this is supposed to be only destroying 5 enemy ships, for the past 1-2 weeks it has been destroy 15 enemy ships ingame. If it’s just a grammatical error, nevermind then. ^^

5 hours ago, infinity6 said:

Kinda bit disappointed.I thought we get extra missions from M. Del Arte on top of broker missions to get some extra resources,  but that does not seem to be the case. So it is only “cosmetic” difference then or what?

Yeah was hoping the same, kind of a unnecessary/useless change imo.

I figured the Miranda Del Arte tasks would be in addition to the Broker ones, you know, as events for Halloween, even if they were the same tasks. Looks like they are instead of the Broker ones, as the Broker isn’t giving any now, and after you guys “fixed” the electrum one to require it be done in PvP, not PvP or co-op, it has required 15 kills/assists, not five. It’s like you’re trying to disappoint us, or annoy us these days.

On ‎10‎/‎27‎/‎2016 at 5:29 AM, Koromac said:

What’s so special about 77 mb update?

No patch log, no updates, just this Halloween.

There is nothing new!

On ‎10‎/‎27‎/‎2016 at 5:59 AM, millanbel said:

Pumpkins. 77 mb of pumpkins.

On ‎10‎/‎27‎/‎2016 at 8:15 AM, TheDarkRedFox said:

But… there’s nothing new…

What about the special weapons and modules…

On ‎10‎/‎27‎/‎2016 at 9:05 AM, Ironquest said:

Yeah, i was also hoping for something new, or at the very least a daily PvE broker task for Electrum…

On ‎10‎/‎27‎/‎2016 at 1:37 PM, inyazserg said:

On ‎10‎/‎27‎/‎2016 at 1:58 PM, TheDarkRedFox said:

Something new?? Where???

On ‎10‎/‎27‎/‎2016 at 1:59 PM, pluckplk said:

I believe he was trolling, but these last weeks we saw a lot of new items, like alien techs or the R14 destroyer.

Changed voices for seemingly all female sound bites excluding beacon captures, added the laugh, new stickers (that’s going to take up some space for all the texture wrapping files ‘n’ stuff), they probably are adding files in advance too, like, you know, getting ready to shut down Sirius and Nightingale and new mission files as well as the new items, then they’ll become available later, just you know, adding files to make it so it can be available later, without having to make an entire update just for them then an update a few days later for the other stuff. This way we don’t have back to back updates ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”) Also they probably added in files to automatically disable the Halloween hud and all that. Oh no this means I cant film this weekend because the Halloween hud is up xD

Lol yeah I turned off HUD and saw pumpkin still there :stuck_out_tongue:

3 hours ago, Phoenix_Shi said:

you guys “fixed” the electrum one to require it be done in PvP, not PvP or co-op,

Description of this task was always it should be done in PvP. So technically, they fixed it, not “fixed”. Also complaining  about it in every thread will not help at all. If you think that something should be changed - we have a Suggestions section on the forum. Describe what would you like to change there, make a poll, get people to vote. A lot of things currently in the game started right there. 

I love how things are going with Star Conflict.

This is a special event about Halloween and I can remember that in old days it was the time to give some gift to the players like a skin. But no, not now, and players will need to pay to get some halloween skins. 666 credits could have been a good joke, 666 gold is not I feel sad for you honestly.

2 minutes ago, Silmerias_ said:

I love how things are going with Star Conflict.

This is a special event about Halloween and I can remember that in old days it was the time to give some gift to the players like a skin. But no, not now, and players will need to pay to get some halloween skins. 666 credits could have been a good joke, 666 gold is not I feel sad for you honestly.

The sad truth :’/

The worst truth is that it is probably the same skin as last time ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”) (can try because I’m broke, but yeah, it’s more than likely)

5 hours ago, niripas said:

Description of this task was always it should be done in PvP. So technically, they fixed it, not “fixed”. Also complaining  about it in every thread will not help at all. If you think that something should be changed - we have a Suggestions section on the forum. Describe what would you like to change there, make a poll, get people to vote. A lot of things currently in the game started right there. 

… and they allready stated in the Sirius thread, that this is not going to change. So, all we can do for now is voice our complains, and hope they will start listening at some point.

Not to forget, the other daily broker task is still working with Co-Op, and it has the very same description on it. How is that making any sense?

And didn’t you say on the Steam Forum, that SC has over 25k active players around, and that only 5% of the players go through Steam? So why can’t they give those players a real choice in doing daily tasks through PvE or PvP?

Why trying to push every single player into PvP with every single event?

Not to forget, with that many players around, you would think that this official forum would be a whole lot busier these days.

Btw. i love how the Devs of Trove are handling their Halloween event, beside coming up with some new stuff to buy/grind, they were even giving away 25 daily login boxes to every player yesterday. They had some problems with giving those boxes to the players, but they fixed it, and the chat was filled with messages of players getting some excellent stuff from those boxes.

Now that is how those seasonal events should be handled in games, some stuff you can buy, some stuff to grind, and of course some stuff for just logging into the game and play… now that is how you motivate players (or at least me) to spend money on a game, i bought their spooky something DLC right away.

1 hour ago, Ironquest said:

Why trying to push every single player into PvP with every single event?

Have you forget about the last summer events to get live crystals? Those events weren’t PVP based, but OS and PVE. Even if I like to complete the broker task in Coop, we can’t say devs are pushing every player into PVP because it is not true. I feel devs are trying to turn PVP only players into PVE/OS and PVE/OS only players into PVP. That’s all.

The Xeno-Expert containers were PvP only.

But why even push players into any direction, and not give the players a real choice instead?

Shouldn’t the major goal be to give players a fun experience ingame, so that they enjoy spending time and money here?