[Guide] Star Conflict & The Logitech G Series || Command List File || Setup Guide

Welcome to this guide on the Logitech’s G Series line up.

This guide is focused on the G13 Game Board & G600 Mouse, however acquiring and Importing my file will allow any Logitech G Series device supported by the Logitech Gaming Software to be compatible with my provided list of commands.

This will save any G Series user a lot of time as I have filled the command bar with all In game default controls so all you have to do is either drag and drop commands on buttons as you see fit, or play with the profile I created. I will provide Pictures and then If you are newer to using the software a short guide will be below the pictures.

_ The Command Bar has been streamlined into categories as follows: _

A.M. - Activation of Module or Skill
M. - Movement Associated Commands  

F. - Deals with functions that are neither U.I, Movement, or Skills.
U.I. - Activates Most Menu’s

Default G13: Load Out (M1)

G13StarConflict10_zps45643df1.jpg

Default G600: Load Out (Set to auto Detect Game).

G13StarConflict10mouse_zpsa5770189.jpg

What is it?

The Logitech G13 is a stand alone gaming keyboard with 25 programmable keys (x3), It comes with easy to use software which allows sharing of profile’s or load outs through .XML file extensions. Personally I don’t play many games with out my G13, between the LCD Screen, creating Macro’s on the fly, and being able to use your own load out where ever you go, this thing is worth the bang for the buck. However many people either cant deal with the learning curve or don’t use the software correctly and don’t know where to start then proceed to simply dismiss many features as useless. The key feature’s are listed on logitech’s main site. I will provide some extra info at the bottom.

Now that I’ve explained a little about the G13 lets move on to the good stuff.

How to give & Get Files. (File Size Is Less Then 50KB)

Simply download the file Here. After your download is done open your Logitech Gaming Software click on the keyboard area of your G13, look for the folder in the profile bar, click and then hit Import on the drop down menu, a window will open up find my file that you downloaded and saved, click on it, and everything should pop up nice and easy. You can make your modifications or jump right into game.

Also you can do the reverse to share your profile by saving, then going back to the folder on the profile bar and hitting export on the drop down menu, using a free upload website like media fire find the file and upload it. The website will give you a link so post and share.

Updating Is Important!

If your having problems Importing make sure your Logitech Software is up to date they periodicity update and if you have the original packaged software it does not allow you to get and give profiles in .XML file extensions.

After one update then its super easy. Just hover over the ? on your software panel and go to check for updates. Super simple. I’d check once a month just to be sure.

updatehow.jpg

_ ***If you have a G600 or other Logitech gaming products and you slide over the detection to “Automatic Game Detection” you can use my command bar to drag and drop commands on buttons as you please for most Logitech gaming devices. Keep In mind you may need to edit the location file for the profile to activate on game start. _

ADDITIONAL INFO:

If you want to share my profile, instead share this pages URL, old files can go into private status which means they cannot be downloaded. This is the only place to receive updates.

Download Most Updated Ver. http://www.mediafire.com/view/pcp6a6nt6tr9br7/Star_Conflict_Xorpheus_Logitech_Profile.xml

G13 Main Site: http://www.logitech…rd/devices/5123
Useful LCD App List Here: http://en.wikipedia…ki/Logitech_G15

I Have done G13 Profiles for many other games and have gotten over 30,000 downloads across various profiles please PM me if you need help or want to make a special request.

Good Luck Everyone. Enjoy!

Got a G500s, Any Tips?

Mother of god, I better post my RAZER setup as well then! 

Got a G500s, Any Tips?

:facepalm: 

"however acquiring and Importing my file will allow any Logitech G Series device supported by the Logitech Gaming Software to be compatible with my provided list of commands.

This will save any G Series user a lot of time as I have filled the command bar with all In game default controls so all you have to do is either drag and drop commands on buttons as you see fit, or play with the profile I created."

It should work as long as you have the software and download the file… If you mean tips as in specific set up I would probably put, lock on to target, ship info, camera adjustments or abilities on your mouse buttons… 

Mother of god, I better post my RAZER setup as well then! 

I am jealous that you guys have received a mechanical key update to your game pad…and I’m unsure of this but I don’t believe razor has import/export options for their software? I Guess its still a good idea to show people what you have done though. Send me a PM when you post it, I’m always interested in efficient key bindings.

maybe add macros too? :crazy: btw…this all will just distract the players :facepalm:

use normal mouse and keyboard, its not a mmo where you have 1000 hotkeys, there is not much to do in fight i prefer keyboard  and g500 logitech mouse

maybe add macros too? :crazy: btw…this all will just distract the players :facepalm:

use normal mouse and keyboard, its not a mmo where you have 1000 hotkeys, there is not much to do in fight i prefer keyboard  and g500 logitech mouse

^that really pisses me off, you made THE most pointless, thoughtless, and waste of time comment that I have ever seen posted on my guides. 

Here’s a TL;DR survey for… well special folks like you.

Do you have G series Logitech equipment? yes/no

Do you want to map your own keys or macros instead of jumping right in or dragging and droping? yes/no

If yes to question one, go ahead and download.

If no to question two, for sure DOWNLOAD.

If you said no to question one, or yes to question two, then xxxx off.

And don’t leave stupid comments on a well rounded guide, for a guy who thinks that shared profiles are to confusing for the masses why even comment?

Its a simple command list where I left a preset for people who own either a G13 or G600 and want to just jump in.

P.S. This is not a post about your keyboard preferences. These are considered one key per press macros genius. :facepalm:  :crazy: :dntknw:  :what:  :learn:  The above profile works on a G500 mouse, please don’t come back mr. normal keyboard. If you want to fluff your post numbers go to general discussion or off topic.