Guide: How to make Fast Credits - 1 Mil/H average

Made a guide to help new players and maybe some older ones make more credits to afford new ships and advancing thru tiers. Who knows , might make people que up more T4 since you will have plenty of credits to repair your ship :)wt . I am not a  native english speaker so if you do not like my accent you can skip at 6:27 and pick a misison and see how this works. Hope it’s somewhat usefull to anybody.

Nice :slight_smile: Seems helpful and editing is excellent.

Nice :slight_smile: Seems helpful and editing is excellent.

Really :stuck_out_tongue: ? Thank you very much ! hope it helped you in some way !

Really :stuck_out_tongue: ? Thank you very much ! hope it helped you in some way !

I don’t need help thank you :slight_smile: But your guide may be helpful for someone :slight_smile:

Thanks for your kind appreciation then :slight_smile:

Excellent job! 

But the trick is finding a good team who will support you. I can do these missions solo in 40 minutes, but 6 minutes with friends. :smiley:

Thanks ! Yeah that is very true. If you happen to get matched with good people you should add them to friends after and party up. Makes things easier.

Nice job TerrabyteX

Thank you !

nice videos.

wich t2 frigs would you recommend and how would you fit them? i m playing mostly with 1 or 2 mates, and i m personally not planning to go t3 yet without some good ships and a stable income, but was playing jerchio command ships mostly until now(i m level 6 or 7 now, 1 level before t3 not sure wich one it was) + got my empire on level 4 or something.

Hmm  for tier 2 frigate i would recomand Neuron Zealot  ( with pulsar/AOE slow or pulsar/aegis ( shield resists +60 for 8 sec ) , medium ranged weapons since you will atract ships like a fire atracts flies along the line of assault/rapid plasma or pulse ( i do not like it that much ) or assault lasers and in passive slot capacitor power relay ( shield regen thingy ) and on the right side passives go for shield % and shield resists. As for empire i would go with Hydra 2   with either Nanodrone/Mass shields or Nanodrone/Warpgate , weapons assault laser/stabilized railguns/hail plasma uhm and shield discharger/capacitor powe in first passive mod and the shield one i would go for +20 somehting resists ( if u pick capacitor power go for shield regen here aswell to make it stronger ) and on the right side for resists and weapon range increase.  That’s what i would do anyway.

PS: Thanks ! :salute:

thanks :slight_smile: i will look the items up ingame when i m at home and try to convince my mate to build a farm frig with me haha.

cuz when i do it with my command ship it is so much kiting and running and like 80% of the pve matches the 2 other players just die super fast and you have to fight 4-ever since you have only shield regen and cant tank etc.

makes pve no fun at all ^^ but maybe we can carry better if we play frigs.

As a said, missions is only for frigates as you can see. Now try make the same trick using a interceptor :smoke:

nah you can pve fine with fighters, it just needs more movement and some brain, not that hard, but takes more time. And most people do not have enough skill to make it.

And interceptor? just die in scenarios? Kill npcs is useles , as the rspaw delay is zero. Kill key targets take forever and somes(punisher and lauchers) can one hit ko you

Farming mean economic efficency and in order to be efficent  you have to take as less time to earn as much as possible. Best is with something tanky that can soak damage and deal damage.  Recomanded classes would be  command fighter with damage-to-energy passive,energy %increase and energy regen,guard frigate with support from engineer frigate and it can be done by long range frigate aswell if you know where to hide and snipe. Gunship fighter is very very good aswell for constant dps but you must have an engineer frigate to heal you.

thanks :slight_smile: i will look the items up ingame when i m at home and try to convince my mate to build a farm frig with me haha.

cuz when i do it with my command ship it is so much kiting and running and like 80% of the pve matches the 2 other players just die super fast and you have to fight 4-ever since you have only shield regen and cant tank etc.

makes pve no fun at all ^^ but maybe we can carry better if we play frigs.

Your welcome. You guys can go  2x engineer frigates  or command fighter enginner frigate. gunship - enginner. Cannot stress enough engineer for healing :stuck_out_tongue:

This game is an mmo and in like all mmos, in pve a healer is very important for farming efficency and in this game to even complete scenarios :stuck_out_tongue: too many enemies spawn in each scenario to passively heal.

Its a little old but still works you get way less money for tier one and two, but also don’t have a licenses.

yea doesnt help a new player like me as i cant even do a pve mission which always fails and takes a long time to fail

not my fault i get xxxx wepons & parts and xxxx credits, its encouraging non payers to just uninstall