[GUIDE] Ellydium Contracts: C. Dimeni

Last updated 12/3/2017

screenshot-171203-085612.jpg.898176d6ce6cbde0ac3f4081f2660706.jpg

Ellydium Contract missions by NPC C. Dimeni tend to have confusion on how they’re completed or what exactly certain phrases mean. Below are the screenshots of the exact mission text in screenshot form, as well as searchable text.

But first, an explanation of “maximum available rank from any side of conflict in a combat slot”. There’s 3 different things going on in that statement. Combat slot means the 3 (or 4 if you reached Rank 12) ships you can bring in to battle. You do not have to play as them, just have them in the slot. Any side of conflict means 1 of the 4 factions, including Ellydium ships. Maximum available rank is the highest rank ship you have, of that faction. Looking at the screenshots below, I have rank 15 ships. However the rank 6 Empire ships also count as they are the highest rank I have of Empire. To satisfy the maximum available rank requirement, I would either need to bring in:

Rank 6 Empire

Rank 15 Federation

Rank 11 Jericho

Rank 15 Ellydium

screenshot-171203-173052.jpg.2e14586ba1f2a5fea2c68b18eabee090.jpg

Below is the ships I have in my combat slot, note the rank 6 Empire is my maximum available rank from any side of conflict. I bring in the destroyer for kill counts, especially when it’s for kinetic or EM. Waz’Got for thermal kills. Tai’Kin for efficiency. That rank 6 Empire will still count even if I was running rank 15 PVE. Keeping one faction low like this lets me easily complete these missions, while those who have rank 15 for all factions will have a much more difficult time.

screenshot-171203-173431.jpg.140faf55d92aca868920f1f37cf54d96.jpg

[Ellydium Evolution]

5a2474de16d1b_Winbattleswithashipofthemaximumavailablerank.jpg.c5cff811c8535abaca6ae4845356af80.jpg

Mission: Win battles with a ship of the maximum available rank from any side of conflict in a combat slot.

Solution: Just win with a max rank ship slotted. In my case, win a battle with a rank 6 Empire. I do not have to play it. Can be done in Coop, PVP, or PVE.

5a2474ddcf548_Takepartin3battlesonaninterceptor.jpg.25b86046b5ab97ad75198288ab6b8391.jpg

Mission: Take part in 3 battles on an interceptor with a ship of the maximum available rank from any side of conflict in a combat slot

Solution: Have a max rank slotted. You do not have to play that max rank. You do have to play an interceptor at least once during the battle. Does not matter if you win, lose, or change to a different ship. Can be done in Coop, PVP, or PVE.

5a2474dd9543f_Takepartin3battlesonafrigate.jpg.c2518b02227ad1da1121a0b71bd2db75.jpg

Mission: Take part in 3 battles on a frigatge with a ship of the maximum available rank from any side of conflict in a combat slot

Solution: Have a max rank slotted. You do not have to play that max rank. You do have to play a frigate at least once during the battle. Does not matter if you win, lose, or change to a different ship. Can be done in Coop, PVP, or PVE.

5a2474dd2b5c9_Takepartin3battlesonafighter.jpg.2965018f57f954eac34e44f0d0909aa1.jpg

Mission: Take part in 3 battles on a fighter with a ship of the maximum available rank from any side of conflict in a combat slot

Solution: Have a max rank slotted. You do not have to play that max rank. You do have to play a fighterat least once during the battle. Does not matter if you win, lose, or change to a different ship. Can be done in Coop, PVP, or PVE.

5a2474dc6e10d_Destroy25shipsusingthermal.jpg.78768e42df627d96512d19498c265384.jpg

Mission: Destroy or help destroy 25 ships using thermal damage with a ship of the maximum available rank from any side of conflict in a combat slot.

Solution: Have a max rank slotted. You do not have to play that max rank. You have to kill or have an assist with thermal damage type as your main weapon. A destroyer with a Halo Launcher is EM, and kills from the Blaster Turret which is thermal does not count as the main weapon is used for the mission. Recommend to bring in a frigate with heavy blasters and hit everything at least once. Does not have to be done in asingle battle. Can be done in Coop or PVP but not PVE.

5a2474dbb2ddc_Destroy25shipsusingKinetic.jpg.b743bacb3ca6907fe5740d43d42e4e0d.jpg

Mission: Destroy or help destroy 25 ships using kinetic damage with a ship of the maximum available rank from any side of conflict in a combat slot.

Solution: Have a max rank slotted. You do not have to play that max rank. You have to kill or have an assist with kinetic damage type as your main weapon. Examples of good weapons to use are rail guns, coil mortors, mass drivers, coilgun. Recommend to bring in a destroyer with coilgun and hit everything at least once. Destroyer turret kills with a coilgun as the main weapon will also count. An easy way to get access to coilgun is to remove the primary weapon and enter battle without a weapon. The destroyer will default to it.  Does not have to be done in a single battle. Can be done in Coop or PVP but not PVE.

[Tai’kin]

5a2474f0b4a7d_Winabattlewithashipofthemaximumavailablerank.jpg.6f1c35461b6f18415119ad0921d116de.jpg

Mission: Win battles with a ship of the maximum available rank from any side of conflict in a combat slot.

Solution: Just win with a max rank ship slotted. In my case, win a battle with a rank 6 Empire. I do not have to play it.  Can be done in Coop, PVP, or PVE.

5a2474f079400_UseMicrowarpenginewhilelockedasatarget.jpg.19f262999b97defb18659546ec53f8b4.jpg

Mission: Use Microwarp engine while locked as a target by an enemy and with a ship of the maximum available rank from any side of conflict in a combat slot.

Solution: Have a max rank slotted. You do not have to play that max rank. Play as Interceptor: Recon, but make sure the special module says Microwarp. A Tai’kin is an Interceptor: Recon but does not have a Microwarp engine even though they are very similar. As soon as you hear beeping of a lock-on, use microwarp. The lock-on icon is shown in the screenshot below with a red triangle in the bottom left corner. You don’t have to wait for “Incoming missile”, which shows up in the lower right corner. Does not have to be done in one battle. Only tested with Coop and PVP. Don’t ruin a PVE match by trying to finish this.

screenshot-171203-152534.jpg.36ed4b03fe32908c3efcf2c3f725991e.jpg

5a2474f03b274_EarnamedalfromDroneCombatcategory.jpg.7ad2ed2f81502d888ce8197ab8906ce3.jpg

Mission: Earn a medal from ‘Drone Combat’ category with a ship of the maximum available rank from any side of conflict in a combat slot.

Solution: Have a max rank slotted. You do not have to play that max rank. ‘Drone Combat’ is actually ‘Drone Suppression’ when you view your medals. The drones are the beacon guard drones and only appear when the enemy team owns the beacon and can only be done in Capture the Beacon or Domination. The easiest medal is to destroy 4 of the guard drones in the same match. Tackler sentry drones and engineering drones do not count.  Can be done in Coop or PVP but not PVE.

5a2474eff3713_Earn1000effectivenessinbattle.jpg.4c0191d2bc870554aa5082f9e84ceca8.jpg

Mission: Earn 1000 effectiveness in battle with a ship of the maximum available rank from any side of conflict in a combat slot.

Solution: Have a max rank slotted. You do not have to play that max rank. Earn 1000 effectiveness. Does not have to be in a single battle.  Can be done in Coop, PVP, or PVE.

5a2474efb877e_Destroy10enemyshipsonarecon.jpg.3a07b6cc3dc271fa6434268efb6a0da5.jpg

Mission: Destroy or help destroy 10 enemy ships on a recon ship and with a ship of the maximum available rank from any side of conflict in a combat slot.

Solution: Have a max rank slotted. You do not have to play that max rank. You must play as an Interceptor: Recon, which includes Tai’kin. Kill or assist 10 enemies. Recommended to equip a high rate of fire weapon and hit everything at least once to get an assist.  Does not have to be in a single battle. Can be done in Coop or PVP but not PVE.

5a2474ef790c5_Dealthefinalblowtofiveshipswhileonareconship.jpg.7e80e3e8cc17fc6dc5d919e3fd8227e2.jpg

Mission: Deal the final blow to five ships while on a recon ship and with a ship of the maximum available rank from any side of conflict in a combat slot.

Solution: Have a max rank slotted. You do not have to play that max rank. You must play as an Interceptor: Recon, which includes Tai’kin. Kill 5 enemies. Must be the final hit, and must show up as a kill. Assists do not count. Recommended to skip/cancel, or be a jerk and killsteal as much as you can.  Does not have to be done in a single battle. Can be done in Coop or PVP but not PVE.

5a2474ef3b2b3_Deal30000damageonareconship.jpg.76cbd1b5732ec2c0f0ffc76c291b7ed1.jpg

Mission: Deal t30000 damage on a recon ship and with a ship of the maximum available rank from any side of conflict in a combat slot.

Solution: Have a max rank slotted. You do not have to play that max rank. You must play as an Interceptor: Recon, which includes Tai’kin. Deal 30000 damage. Does not have to be done in a single battle.  Can be done in Coop, PVP, or PVE.

5a2474eeef486_Captureabeaconandwinthebattle.jpg.d0ce160bab94a0616265a01f9289b8f7.jpg

Mission: Capture a beacon and win the battle with a ship of the maximum available rank from any side of conflict in a combat slot.

Solution: Have a max rank slotted. You do not have to play that max rank. Capture a beacon during Domination or Capture the Beacon and win.  Can be done in Coop or PVP. Not tested in PVE.

fun fact: the microwarp missions works when aliens lock in on you in open space as well. havent tested any of the others

Very nice guide -thank you!

yes, very nice, many players don’t understand much these missions. thanks for them.

Had a corp mate yesterday who couldn’t make 1 mission  : just had to use a recon and make 30000 dmg with his max rang in slot …i explained to him, and finaly he took a screen of the mission

but all was ok, till i asked him to confirm that he really used a recon…

a little silent

feel he didn’t know what was a recon,… he used a ecm…

Also, about medal from drone combat, was hard to me to do this in co op, all time destroyed before i come, or only our drones.

Was much easier to do it with defiler, come in random, and  could kill more drones that i needed in fact.

ops was a fail ofc, with randoms and few destroyers. but no matter.