Guide contest (Discussion)

Exactly, the rewards for this are huge and only 13 entries.  Those are great odds.  I am honestly surprised the 13 of us didn’t go up against other very talented players.  I honestly expected a lot more WPK guide submissions or Fdef, Beast and Viking.  There are so many area’s that this game could need more guides.  I personally think we are lucky on this one.

Yep, kinda what i was thinking, there should be a crapload of entries but theres only 13 to my surprise. But the russian forum… horre crupp impossibru to win there.

Ik,i really have quite the chances to get into one of the 5 places,a r15 prem would be great as i am too lazy to grind on a r15 branch on fed,i got the Spectre Falcon already,about the empire,i shall see…

I really hope i land somewhere in the top 5 lol, it would be sooo nice lol 

Tomorrow we will find out,who won,who lost,and who will thrive,but after you will buy that expensive ship there will be a 50% sale to all of the premium ships,why?I dunno,I dunno…

The russians did an overkill on the contest so i doubt we will see the results tomorrow, maybe friday or on the weekends.

The russians did an overkill on the contest so i doubt we will see the results tomorrow, maybe friday or on the weekends.

Russkies had their winners announced 15 hours ago or so

Russkies had their winners announced 15 hours ago or so

And who are the winners/guides? idk russian…

Well,by the time the winners will be announced we have time to test out the new patch,some changes are really good.I cant wait to test them out!

Wish you all the best guys and for the one who really deserve to win this contest no matter what place he is :fed001: .

[Results](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/29819-guide-contest-knowledge-is-priceless/?p=358642)

P.S. Winners, please PM me your nicknames to give you the reward.

YEEEE BOI,Golden eagle,here i come!

uuu i got bronze, shiny! xD

11d33u.jpg

I shall paint my ship lineup in Pink!

Exactly, the rewards for this are huge and only 13 entries.  Those are great odds.  I am honestly surprised the 13 of us didn’t go up against other very talented players.  I honestly expected a lot more WPK guide submissions or Fdef, Beast and Viking.  There are so many area’s that this game could need more guides.  I personally think we are lucky on this one.

Don’t expect us to share ‘those’ secret tactics just like that :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway, i saw no point to bother with it. You can pretty much do only general guides everyone else has already done, just worse or better, and even so, plenty of them are lacking details. The only types of guides left to touch is specialized ones on certain ships, modes, tactics and so on. Those aren’t newbie-friendly.

Don’t expect us to share ‘those’ secret tactics just like that :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway, i saw no point to bother with it. You can pretty much do only general guides everyone else has already done, just worse or better, and even so, plenty of them are lacking details. The only types of guides left to touch is specialized ones on certain ships, modes, tactics and so on. Those aren’t newbie-friendly.

1st place on Ru forums is a guide to ECMs, by ECMnoob

2d is a guide to a ship controls

1st place on Ru forums is a guide to ECMs, by ECMnoob

I did a translate on it, after you sent the RU submissions.  That was a good guide, from the broken english I got out of it.  Freaking ESB.

I lost :01414:,but… at least I got something better than nothing at all  :001j: , congratz to all who won this contest  :00555:  , will continue updating my guide because it was not the purpose to get only GS but also to benefit all other pilots too  :fed001: . congratz again (^.^).

I might make a detailed engi guide this weekend. Some exist but they are outdated. It’s a shame I didn’t have time before the end of the contest due to a project deadline :smiley:

Well,GG I got my GE and the money grind is a breeze,getting around 500k every 7-8 min,anyways,lets hope the next contest will be something as interesting as this one was!Prolly a fanfic one,i got some ideas flowing in my mind…