Guard AG controls

I simply suggest that the Anomaly Generator be changed so that it can be effectively used at close range. I’ve found that upon use, if the enemy is closer than ~1000m that upon activation it will immediately disengage without explosion regardless of movement. I have gathered that the AG does not rely on simply movement but also the cursor movement. This is a problem. L

Suggested fix:

Upon use, it should act like the Pyro Emitter and stay stationary in one direction while letting the user continue to touch the keyboard/mouse. The whole “let go of the mouse and stop pressing keys to make it work” thing needs to drop. ECM ships are already enoug of a problem. XD

I’m not quite getting your problem fox.

>>cursor movement<< Your ship look at the direction you aim. So it moves/change direction.

I mean the anomalies are really picky and hard to use under 5km. They will randomly disengage even without movement, simply due to ping. And as of lately ping and packet loss have been a terrible problem for me.

I mean the anomalies are really picky and hard to use under 5km. They will randomly disengage even without movement, simply due to ping. And as of lately ping and packet loss have been a terrible problem for me.

I haven’t encountered such an issue, but seen a few times other had this. <1km away I bomb away turrets with no problem. I hold the right button pressed until the AG fired.

Well try when yer ping never drops below 600 and you have a constant 5-25% packet loss. XD

Well try when yer ping never drops below 600 and you have a constant 5-25% packet loss. XD

if you have 600 Ping and packet loss of 25%, you either have fucked internet line, or playing from Moon, bottom line you should not be playing Multi-player games with such connection, or should not be blaming devs for such things.

AG is a pain in the xxxx to use. Prevents you from moving your mouse much and stops your ship movement control. I activate free aim right before using it. I dont use AG in close quarters.