Group/Squad bonuses

As the name suggests, any teamlike behavior should be stimulated at least with a small bonus either in credit/synergy yield in PvP/PvE or higher drop chances of valuable ores in Open Space, OR everything mentioned. There’s too much solo-ing for a mmo game here.

The victory is a nice reward on it’s own) We encourage ppl to act right on a battlefield. To socialize with other pilots it’s also good, but we will improved our socials to make it easy and fun. But what will say pilots who just want to play alone? We can not restrict them, it’s their choise. But all the players do one thing in common, play and do it right.

I agree to this suggestion and have suggested it in the past. PVP is a team effort so squadding should be encouraged. If people want to fly solo then they can go to invasion or a different game (this is after all supposed to be an mmo…)

I would even love a system like they have in Warthunder where you are automatically assigned a “buddy” if you are flying solo.

1 hour ago, millanbel said:

I agree to this suggestion and have suggested it in the past. PVP is a team effort so squadding should be encouraged. If people want to fly solo then they can go to invasion or a different game (this is after all supposed to be an mmo…)

I would even love a system like they have in Warthunder where you are automatically assigned a “buddy” if you are flying solo.

Except OS, there is no solo content. So playing on their ‘own’ isn’t something they should support.

It’s called bonus for a reason, it’s “extra”. If people want to play alone, they are giving up on “extras” not being “restricted” or banned from any good loot or income.

There’s already the “extra” of joining a corporation, with sector conquest and stuff like that. Or the tournament, and the associated mono crystal reward. 

No need for more. 

You wouldn’t like a percentage boost in loot or something when flying with your friends?

To see players fly in squad with random they found on chat only to get a small boost, and then loose miserably because they face a real squad ?

Nah. I don’t think it’s good.

Leave the PvP as it is, and use tournaments or stuff like that if you want a “team oriented” gameplay with a bigger reward.

I forget the PvP exists all the time, i was referring mostly to OS.

On 26.8.2016 at 2:02 PM, Swifter43021 said:

To see players fly in squad with random they found on chat only to get a small boost, and then loose miserably because they face a real squad ?

you dont lose games nowadays facing “squads”. you just lose.

rewards (so only increased gain like credits or loyalties) would be an incentive to try it anyway. That’s the point.

But if they introduced such stuff, it should be purely additional, and not used to remove other income.

On 26.08.2016 at 5:02 PM, Swifter43021 said:

Nah. I don’t think it’s good.

Leave the PvP as it is, and use tournaments or stuff like that if you want a “team oriented” gameplay with a bigger reward.

Even random squad acts better on the battlefield than single guys.

1 hour ago, CinnamonFake said:

Even random squad acts better on the battlefield than single guys.

Did you check out how Warthunder works for squadding? I like the idea that you are assigned a buddy at the start of the game (although maybe make it something you can opt out of after the game starts)

It is already supported. U win more easy, get more stuff that way.

But random squad is good idea.