GreySky Inc. [GREY]

GreySky Inc. Is now recruiting, searching for pilots with at least one tier 3 ship.

GreySky Inc. Is a Federation aligned corporation focused on small, high yield operations. We have no ROE (Nobody got time for that!) and no current treaties or partnerships with any other corporations. We will complete our mission using any means necessary, exploring every strategy and tactic at our disposal. Allowing our pilots to utilize a “No Holds Barred” fighting posture promotes flexibility and creates an advantage on the battlefield when fighting against other, more restricted corporations.

We are essentially a guerilla force, focusing on strategy, skill, and tactics rather than numbers. GreySky Inc. encourages pilots to think outside the box and do what the enemy will least expect, we will not limit ourselves due to pointless rules and policies. That being said, we will conduct ourselves so as to comply with the policies set forth by Star Conflict.

Pilots of all levels are welcome to apply. We are looking for members who can operate in small teams with a focus on unit cohesion.

Go forth, and Destroy.

To request an invite to GreySky Inc. please send an in game message to pilot: “Gooligan” or visit our forum at http://greysky.boards.net/

i dont think its important to know wich faction a corporation is if it doesn’t participate in sector conquest

:)wt

Welcome guys!

i dont think its important to know wich faction a corporation is if it doesn’t participate in sector conquest

:)wt

They will grow!

They will learn!

They will compete!

They will destroy CORP!

Welcome to the Conflict! 

On behalf of NASA we wish you success on your future endeavors! But, it will not be easy. Good luck! 

I wish your corporation success as well.  salute.png

Welcome, to our Federation brothers.

When are you guys usually online?

Welcome fellow federation nuggets.

Guerilla tactics? So you got of group Inties, fly in, take a single ship out, then fly out?

Try doing it with frigates. XD

Thanks for the support and warm welcome. We are new and cannot as of yet compete in Sector Conquest but we are growing. I do like the idea of an intie strike team but it’s always good be flexible and resilient, frigs can be a game changer when properly employed. As of now we are farming creds and synergy as fast as we can, while looking for capable pilots who may want to join us. Our peak hours are probably from 1700 to late evening, Although we do have a couple of pilots from the UK who operate during typical daytime hours. We will absolutely accept pilots who are new to Star Conflict, (I havent been playing long myself) as long as they are willing to progress and prove an asset to GreySky Inc.

Thanks again, see ya in the “sky”. (Yea yea i know it’s space but w/e it sounded good :p)

Win by doing things unexpected to oppnents they say…

Thanks for the support and warm welcome. We are new and cannot as of yet compete in Sector Conquest but we are growing. I do like the idea of an intie strike team but it’s always good be flexible and resilient, frigs can be a game changer when properly employed. As of now we are farming creds and synergy as fast as we can, while looking for capable pilots who may want to join us. Our peak hours are probably from 1700 to late evening, Although we do have a couple of pilots from the UK who operate during typical daytime hours. We will absolutely accept pilots who are new to Star Conflict, (I havent been playing long myself) as long as they are willing to progress and prove an asset to GreySky Inc.

Thanks again, see ya in the “sky”. (Yea yea i know it’s space but w/e it sounded good :p)

Alas… my time zone is always an issue ><

Glad to see another Fed Corp. Looking forward to seeing you in battle!