Greek Brothers Of Arms [GBOA]

Greek Brothers Of Arms [GBOA] is a greek mature clan, already very active for 2 years in World of Tanks with almost 100 members and more recently in War Thunder. Now we take our first steps as a corp in Star Conflict too.

We have our own Teamspeak 3 server and site with forum. Our first priority is fun and teamwork and we always try to succeed at which other goals we choose through those two elements.

Our corp is actively recruiting Greek players (only). Contact sisifos ingame or leave a post here.

I apologize for the following Greek text but this post address mainly to Greek speaking persons who maybe don’t speak English.

H Greek Brothers Of Arms [GBOA] είναι μια ελληνική ομάδα που ενεργοποιείται ήδη για δύο χρόνια με σχεδόν 100 μέλη στο World of Tanks και πιο πρόσφατα στο War Thunder. Αποφασίσαμε να κάνουμε τα πρώτα μας βήματα σαν corporation και στο Star Conflict καθώς φαίνεται πολύ ενδιαφέρων παιχνίδι και έχει την ίδια φιλοσοφία με τα άλλα δύο.

Η ομάδα μας διαθέτει δικό της Teamspeak 3 server καθώς και ιστοσελίδα με φόρουμ. Κύρια φιλοσοφία μας είναι η διασκέδαση, η καλή παρέα και το ομαδικό παιχνίδι και όποιους στόχους κι αν βάζουμε σαν ομάδα προσπαθούμε να τους πετυχαίνουμε τηρώντας πάντα αυτή τη φιλοσοφία.

Αν ενδιαφέρεστε να γίνετε μέλη μας επικοινωνήστε ingame με τον sisifos ή κάντε post εδώ. 

Greek Brothers Of Arms

Hello and welcome to the game.

I hope your corp will enjoy our game.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.

Greetings

guys clan is still operational or you just disbanded it?

Yasou! I wish I heard of this clan earlyer. I can speak some Greek and would love to come drop by and chat.

Yasou! I wish I heard of this clan earlyer. I can speak some Greek and would love to come drop by and chat.

the only word he knows…

γλυκό ρολό

I didnt need google translate for that. 

“sweet rolls” 

Lol. But the greeks like Gyros better. Its pronouced “yee-roos” with a “yee” sound. No G. 

Υπάρχει ακόμα η Corp? Μήπως υπάρχουν άλλοι έλληνες εκεί εξώ??? 

Αν υπάρχει κανείς και το διαβάσει, ας κάνει friend request in game, το IGN είναι το ίδιο, aniretalek. 

:)wt

Disclaimer:

In case you are unfamiliar with the greek language and stumbled to this post by mistake, I am just asking if this corp is still active, or if any greek players are reading this forum!

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Υπάρχει ακόμα η Corp? Μήπως υπάρχουν άλλοι έλληνες εκεί εξώ??? 

Αν υπάρχει κανείς και το διαβάσει, ας κάνει friend request in game, το IGN είναι το ίδιο, aniretalek. 

:)wt

Disclaimer:

In case you are unfamiliar with the greek language and stumbled to this post by mistake, I am just asking if this corp is still active, or if any greek players are reading this forum!

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I read it fine, im the only greek player here it seems.