Gravity wells

I suggest that some maps have a gravity well tied to their anomaly. For instance the Pandora anomaly should slowly pull in players at 90m/s or something. Because on contact you die that would give that map a whole new dynamic. This could also apply to other things and events. ;3

On 10/12/2016 at 2:34 PM, TheDarkRedFox said:

I suggest that some maps have a gravity well tied to their anomaly. For instance the Pandora anomaly should slowly pull in players at 90m/s or something. Because on contact you die that would give that map a whole new dynamic. This could also apply to other things and events. ;3

I have always thought why dont these fire balls have gravity. Nice post!

To supplement your suggestion:The maps with the fire ball should have some gravity as you approach. The area of effect should be limited to 4500m or so. The pull should start at 1ms and gradually increase as you come closer until you make contact, which at that point the pull should be so extreme you can’t possibly escape 500ms. Thats should be about 500m or less from contact.

What do you think Fox? U like?

EDIT:Thanks for votes on this. ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

I totally agree on this one. Games can have a little bit of more logic in them even if they are not real XD and it would be a great feature, since its SPACE after all.

And I like MassHomicide’s stats for the anomalies. Not something it would always mess you up, but it can mess you up if you get close. 

39 minutes ago, MassHomicide said:

I have always thought why dont these fire balls have gravity. Nice post!

To supplement your suggestion:The maps with the fire ball should have some gravity as you approach. The area of effect should be limited to 4500m or so. The pull should start at 1ms and gradually increase as you come closer until you make contact, which at that point the pull should be so extreme you can’t possibly escape 500ms. Thats should be about 500m or less from contact.

What do you think Fox? U like?

+1 would reccomend

I don’t think 500m/s at 500m would be to good for many ships especially in lava splines :slight_smile:

Well 500 would only be at extremely close proximity. You’d be taking tremendous thermal damage anyways.