Gold Standards

Hey! In my opinion, GS are way too expensive. I would recommend increasing the amount of everything given each cycle for sectors. What it gives is pocket change unless you have 4 sectors, then it starts to add up, but most corps can’t get that many sectors. It’s not the easiest thing to get sectors for smaller corps like mine with 14 members, so here’s an idea. instead of making it 50 gs per pilot or 12 artifacts per pilot, make it a certain amount to be allotted to the whole corporation and divided between the pilots based on rank, making it more realistic. I mean a CEO makes a lot more than a private. Thanks!

–ArcTic

No.

This is a bad idea, the rank is good for bidding, handling the corp and internal stuff, they decide and keep the corp fresh.

Would they do it like you said. It wouldn’t be just a corporation rank, it would also be an economy rank. Everyone would like to be V.P. Just to get more resources. This is bad.

It’s okay like it is. Just increase the amount a bit.

GS could do with a fix though. Either by halving the GS price of everything or halving the price of GS.

GS could do with a fix though. Either by halving the GS price of everything or halving the price of GS.

This wouldn’t solve anything, people would still complain that it is too expensive.  I mean anything is too expensive when you consider that you are paying real world money for a series of 1s and 0s somewhere on a server in Russia…

The only major thing I want downpriced is free synergy, like 300 for each GS.

Price for license is perfect. 3k gold for 6 month license is cheap.

Price for T3 premiums is fine.

Price for t4/t5 ships is just so big.

Who want to spend so much money on a single ship want for the same price you can have 2/3 ships on the tier where most players and your DLC are.

Free synergy is a big price. But with premiums and license, you don’t need it.

Mk3 upgrades is just to grind less.

I already imagine the price of those future t6 (that might come one day). 16k GS?

nah, then that makes it pay to win. I understand having it not be more for the higher ranking people, but it does cost a lot to make a corp. 22500 gs if i remember correctly for 150 slots. even increasing the amount given and have it be shared by the whole corp would be better. That would make it so that having a smaller corp could be an advantage vs the bigger corps having all the advantages. More loot per person in a smaller corp, but it’ll be easier to get sectors in a bigger one (usually). 

The only major thing I want downpriced is free synergy, like 300 for each GS.

300?  I didn’t buy any until it was 400 and I didn’t like it.  I limited myself to 7k of GS.  I have 12k GS sitting and I haven’t handed over any cash since January.  I’m cheap.

I personally think that you should be able to save up gold standards by playing so you can get premiums like on other games. 

I don’t know if I’m the only one like this, but when a game presents itself as a bottomless pit for swallowing money, I tend to limit myself by spending no more than what a major triple-A game title would cost when new.

At present I have spent close to $70 on this game. Most triple-A titles cost around $60-ish when they are just released. I don’t like the idea of spending more than that when a game like this has a shelf-life of (maybe) 5 or so years. Plus, once it goes offline, it’s gone for good along with all that money; unlike single-player games on a disc that you can re-install and play as long as your computer still runs them.

So either way, I’ve spent about as much as I’m going to on this game. And seeing as the new pay-to-win mechanic might be the start of a new trend, I might not be around long enough to see this game to its end.

+1