Gold plating

You don’t have to be insane, you can settle at bat-xxxx-crazy!

Anyway, I think, bronze looks like gold, and silver is metallic anyway. So what!?

And don’t be too hard on yourself, if kosty doesnt post a pic in your thread, it just sux.

Yeah exclusive. Means you will never get it, like the hunter. Enjoy pink and we’ll see in soon future. (Soon means never)

Ah, soon, that is also the time you will finally add something important to a topic, rite?

Ah, soon, that is also the time you will finally add something important to a topic, rite?

OHHHHHHHHH SNAP!

Also I prefer mad, but insane sometimes describes me perfectly.

Although take in to mind what would happen if one of the “minority” we’re to gain a position of power. Then the system of which you speak would be imbalanced, yet balance itself at the same time. More people would be listened to and acknowledged and less people would maintain that one ring of power. Though a single group with the majority of power will always exist this would make them less effective and more heavily reliant on the lower groups.

But now that I think about it, they would soon be integrated in to said ring of power and be just like the original force of power. Though for the beginning of their stay things would definitively be looked about differently. Interesting concepts to think about, these ones.

Definately a good topic to think of. Politics and social class fights are good examples of the many ways power can shift to.