Glossy black as color option

The black paint seen in “Adder” preset is different compared to normal black shown in color options (please see the two screenshots below)

“Adder” Black | Normal Black

I wanted to paint my ships black but had to settle for metallic because black looks so dull

Please make the glossy black available as normal color option. It would also be great to see some more color options… the choices are very limited right now

black is always hard to see in combat,

thats just unfair when you have a black long range or a colored long range with the colors of something close to an asteroid or so. ur stealth with the scattering fields makes it kinda overpowered. 

i wish they would add all the colors that are in those presets into the color choices for our customizing.  that yellow isnt available either, and there is a purple and a few other colors.  then again i also wish they would let us choose between camo and normal paint jobs B^) as well as being able to paint our DLC ships

I agree with OP to an extent, As long as it doesnt have a negative effect on visually identify someone.

Ugh. Thats the point of painting your ships to look like your surroundings. The military does it. The navy does it, and paints its ships a dark blue. And your saying that you dont want to blend in, as it could seem over powered? This is war. Your supposed to blend in. with your surrounds. If everyone was visable, then whats the point of ship color? Or a HUD?  

Very rarely you would see a LRF even move away from spawn, cloak near an asteriod, and be a good shot. You have the Covert Ops to take care of them. Your HUD is active 95% percent of the time and only affected by very few modules. This is a very trivial matter for the 1% that face or do this. 

Ugh. Thats the point of painting your ships to look like your surroundings. The military does it. The navy does it, and paints its ships a dark blue. And your saying that you dont want to blend in, as it could seem over powered? This is war. Your supposed to blend in. with your surrounds. If everyone was visable, then whats the point of ship color? Or a HUD?  

Very rarely you would see a LRF even move away from spawn, cloak near an asteriod, and be a good shot. You have the Covert Ops to take care of them. Your HUD is active 95% percent of the time and only affected by very few modules. This is a very trivial matter for the 1% that face or do this.

I dont want to blend in! I want people to go “oh xxxx it is xKostyan, again” on a Death Screen :)))

lvvG7EB.jpg

I dont want to blend in! I want people to go “oh xxxx it is xKostyan, again” on a Death Screen :)))

lvvG7EB.jpg

More like “It burns! AHH Its too bright. *Explodes* Wait, was that xKostyan!?”

NASA’s Canadian Air Wing - cross them and you’ll be sorry. And then they’ll be sorry.

NASA’s Canadian Air Wing - cross them and you’ll be sorry. And then they’ll be sorry.

i have a “sorry” handwritten on every bullet :slight_smile:

and “very-very sorry” on EM torps

ok you are right lets just put big arrows above every player and in big writing I’M HERE SHOOT ME NOW!!! somehow I thing it would ruin the game

ok you are right lets just put big arrows above every player and in big writing I’M HERE SHOOT ME NOW!!! somehow I thing it would ruin the game

I’m with xKostyan on this, if I customize my ship it’s to increase its visibility. Between requests for disco lights

ziXkkLy.jpg

or PlanetSide 2 style lumifiber trims

NS0nLkq.png

I’ve basically asked for that big “SHOOT ME” arrow all along. Directing bad players into my guns can never be wrong, and good players don’t need the sign anyway (but might get distracted by the flashy lights… I know I’d be… oh, shiny!).

I’m with xKostyan on this, if I customize my ship it’s to increase its visibility. Between requests for disco lights

ziXkkLy.jpg

or PlanetSide 2 style lumifiber trims

NS0nLkq.png

I’ve basically asked for that big “SHOOT ME” arrow all along. Directing bad players into my guns can never be wrong, and good players don’t need the sign anyway (but might get distracted by the flashy lights… I know I’d be… oh, shiny!).

oooo how do u do the disco thing?

i have a “sorry” handwritten on every bullet :slight_smile:

and “very-very sorry” on EM torps

What does one put on a drone then? Or a mine?

What does one put on a drone then? Or a mine?

My condolences for their funeral, obviously