Give ‘Special Project’ ships,and above ranks, premium ship status perks

My suggestion would add a few perks to the special projects, including that they would gain the ability to utilize the new weapons and modules and would be considered the optimum ships to shoot for, as they should be.

They would also reward the pilot who gained them through effort or otherwise the synergy bonus, which in my opinion would be well deserved and very welcome, especially to pilots who generally play without paying and would be rewarded for the effort and time they put into the game by being a valueable player that exists to boost the population and thus the enjoyment of the equally important paying players.

Be careful of what you wish for. ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

I’m 100% for this thanks.

Just now, TheDarkRedFox said:

I’m 100% for this thanks.

amen

1 hour ago, ORCA1911 said:

Be careful of what you wish for. ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

Heh, what is the difference between premium ships with new modules and special project ships?

None.

The difference is made by players. 

Everyone can make special project ship. But only good players will know how to use it.

10 hours ago, WolfKhanGeneral said:

My suggestion would add a few perks to the special projects, including that they would gain the ability to utilize the new weapons and modules and would be considered the optimum ships to shoot for, as they should be.

They would also reward the pilot who gained them through effort or otherwise the synergy bonus, which in my opinion would be well deserved and very welcome, especially to pilots who generally play without paying and would be rewarded for the effort and time they put into the game by being a valueable player that exists to boost the population and thus the enjoyment of the equally important paying players.

HIs Ronin is not OP enough ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”) Still flying regen"tank" ?

10 hours ago, Oregyen said:

HIs Ronin is not OP enough ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”) Still flying regen"tank" ?

yup, I am happy about the spectre field buff though. kinda sad about the recent nerf to the emergency shield regen module. 

that being said, it’s doing okay. does well in a group of ronins with spectre field and other modules.

counting on proper squad-gameplay to return so the uses may be brought into play consistently.

21 hours ago, WolfKhanGeneral said:

… special projects, including that they would gain the ability to utilize the new weapons and modules .

i guess this will come but in time - so far we will get 1,5 weeks ahead for this patch, another 2 weeks for 3rd inty upgrade after that 2 weeks for Engineer frig. upgrade = mid April or so then will come open space reworks …after that maybe

Because: special project ships are compluicated to balance because of the many build variants due to their ‘refit ship’ design

7 hours ago, avarshina said:

i guess this will come but in time - so far we will get 1,5 weeks ahead for this patch, another 2 weeks for 3rd inty upgrade after that 2 weeks for Engineer frig. upgrade = mid April or so then will come open space reworks …after that maybe

Future  ![:secret:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/secret.gif “:secret:”)

7 hours ago, avarshina said:

Because: special project ships are compluicated to balance because of the many build variants due to their ‘refit ship’ design

Yes YES Yes

That is why we need to grind for them and that is why they are called SPECIAL PROJECT SHIPS.

In any case, SPECIAL PROJECTS SHIPS deserve to be called so.

Now they are special because we can’t use any new modules on them.

I hope they will be special for right reason someday.

It will give us some insane OP combos like we have now with R12 premium ships or with some other ships at this moment.

This could be fun +1

Nice sugestion, further more I would expect the special projects to get not just the new weapons/modules but something on top of that. The cost in materials especially monocrystals is already insane, giving prem stats with all the prem bonuses and all the weaponry/modules that have recently implemented along with an aditional lill something will give modivation/encouragement to build and use.

At the moment I have just 1 special project, the Jaguar tackler which I never use. Prefer the Rockwell because it may be equipped with the new weapons/modules and feel I’ve wasted nearly 500 monocrystals.Yes, each and every R15 special project may have a variaty of special abilities to choose from, and the option to refit if and when desired [so as Rank 11 for that matter including Destroyers] but lack perks that with the current developement are not that special no more.

6 hours ago, ComWittman said:

Nice sugestion, further more I would expect the special projects to get not just the new weapons/modules but something on top of that. The cost in materials especially monocrystals is already insane, giving prem stats with all the prem bonuses and all the weaponry/modules that have recently implemented along with an aditional lill something will give modivation/encouragement to build and use.

At the moment I have just 1 special project, the Jaguar tackler which I never use. Prefer the Rockwell because it may be equipped with the new weapons/modules and feel I’ve wasted nearly 500 monocrystals.Yes, each and every R15 special project may have a variaty of special abilities to choose from, and the option to refit if and when desired [so as Rank 11 for that matter including Destroyers] but lack perks that with the current developement are not that special no more.

I agree.

I suggested this a very long time ago.

I think that their answer was that only Premium ships have such features and that Secret Project ships are not intended to have them as well.